rachelchloe's Avatar Hopelessly lost
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I really need this...

I'm so tired of everything. I'm tired of trying to make friends, and be nice to everyone. Yeah, it doesn't always work, but can I atleast find someone nice and good by my place?

PLUS my mother is taking my father back to court because she wants more time with me. Get it through your damn thick head...You ruined my childhood, and putting the only person that is keeping me alive through hell.People wonder why I get angry when someone puts him down, or disses my father? Yeah, its because I owe him my life. So why can't anyone realize that?

I'm sitting on my disgustingly dirty bed, because i'm too damn lazy to clean it or my room, or do anything around the house. Why am I here, anyways? I should be dead in a ditch somewhere, because if I was supposed to be alive why am I feeling like this? All of that 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' bullshit...Yeah, whatever.

So I sit here, about to start crying...But I can't because my father is still awake. So now I have to wait until he falls asleep and quietly sob, or go into my bathroom that has a shitty lock and quietly sob in there...

Oh well. Screw this, screw life. I'm so tired of people treating me and my family badly. I'm so tired of everything.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First of Rach I want to say that you and your father are, without a doubt, two of the most sweetest people in the world. Your father is amazing, and he did an excellent job raising you since you turned out so sweet. I love you both. <3

I really wish I could do more to help or see you more often. It honestly pains me to see you suffer like this. It's them in the wrong; not you or your father. A lot of people out there suck, I admit. But you don't, and I hope you don't think I suck. I'm there for you, always. You're like a sister to me. <3

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Your mom sucks.

rachelchloe's Avatar Hopelessly lost
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Phil, and yeah...my mom does suck.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope you feel better soon. Take care.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.