Meh!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    About a 6.

I go to work at 11:00PM and my boss is there right now. She's a fruit loop and I never know what to expect from her.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My anxiety is a 8, I am taking a cake in for a coworker's birthday and I am nervous about possibly being the only one who remembered her birthday and what other people will say about it. I suspect some people will be mad because I didn't remind them about her birthday but she told people about her birthday 2 weeks ago so if they didn't remember that is their problem.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    This morning about a 7 - was getting my car done and wore new clothes that I was unsure of

This evening I had no anxiety at work even though there was a party on in the nursing home and I had to be real sociable, I am proud of how well I handled myself!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    This morning about a 7 - was getting my car done and wore new clothes that I was unsure of

This evening I had no anxiety at work even though there was a party on in the nursing home and I had to be real sociable, I am proud of how well I handled myself!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    went from a waking up good to spazzing out after breakfast x_x ...then spacing out up until my therapy session. I think I just got stressed a bit thinking about how today would go... but at least it's over for another week. it's all chill for the rest of the day B]

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote gilt View Post
    I'm a five moving toward a six right now. Many stresses I'm dealing with. At this point I find it very difficult to act, to write, to take action. So many second guesses. I'm sure I'll regret this later.

Just remember, your old boss had a lot of confidence in you for good reason - you're good at what you do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.