Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone my names Chad

I don't know if we have any users here from The Social Anxiety Support Forum but I was known as Ironpain over there so if you are and you know who I am come say Hi if not my name is Chad, I'm 26 years old, I have a beautiful girlfriend named Lindsay who like me also suffers from Social Anxiety we actually met on that other forum.

I live with my mom and my grandmother who I help with Rent, I love Jesus I'm not afraid to admit that, its not easy in todays society to speak about your love and faith for Jesus Christ I speak from my own heart about my own personal feelings if you have questions or want someone to talk to about issues of faith I'm open but I will never force my beliefs on you.

I would love to get to know people here, I am still shy to a degree so I have difficulty initiating conversation but if you feel comfortable please come talk to me, I do feel more comfortable when you reach out to me first it takes time for me to really know what to say and I sometimes have a hard time knowing the right things to say.

I guess I can say I love sports. I'm a Patriots football fan but I am of course a fan of our local teams, The Jays, The Raptors, The Leafs and Argos fan. I mainly enjoy reading, coming on discussion forums as long as they are a safe, respectful, supportive environment. Thank you for giving me the chance to be here I appreciate it
    Friends Together Together Forever

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to AnxietySpace, Chad!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hii! Welcome to AS!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Kay nice to see you thanks for inviting me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I know you!!! A fellow football fan!! Welcome to the forum!
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you Chantellabella Haha yes it is I the Sports guy

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice to have you here, you have a cool username.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you to everyone so far for the warm welcomes, deeply appreciate it. I really hope this forum will be a much more inviting and none Hostile environment, I have to admit that I did feel uncomfortable at the other place with the way some people were over there, than I saw people being driven off the site by the way others treated them. I'm thankful I have a new forum to come to.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote JesusChild View Post
    I don't know if we have any users here from The Social Anxiety Support Forum but I was known as Ironpain over there so if you are and you know who I am come say Hi if not my name is Chad, I'm 26 years old, I have a beautiful girlfriend named Lindsay who like me also suffers from Social Anxiety we actually met on that other forum.

I live with my mom and my grandmother who I help with Rent, I love Jesus I'm not afraid to admit that, its not easy in todays society to speak about your love and faith for Jesus Christ I speak from my own heart about my own personal feelings if you have questions or want someone to talk to about issues of faith I'm open but I will never force my beliefs on you.

I would love to get to know people here, I am still shy to a degree so I have difficulty initiating conversation but if you feel comfortable please come talk to me, I do feel more comfortable when you reach out to me first it takes time for me to really know what to say and I sometimes have a hard time knowing the right things to say.

I guess I can say I love sports. I'm a Seattle Seahawks football fan but I am of course a fan of our local teams, The Jays, The Raptors, The Leafs and an Arsenal FC Football Fan as well. I mainly enjoy reading, coming on discussion forums as long as they are a safe, respectful, supportive environment. Thank you for giving me the chance to be here I appreciate it
    Welcome!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    welcome

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Welcome, Chad

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to AxS Chad!

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Welcome, Chad! Good to have ya here! =]

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Welcome, JesusChild!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.