0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote gilt View Post
    I've been at my workplace for almost exactly 25 years, but I've had different job titles. Due to interview anxiety I didn't start out in a top position, but started on the ground running machines & learning their capabilities, then slowly worked my way up. Right now I'm where I'd be if I did it the proper "interview" way. I paid the price in regards to salary those early years, but I learned about the business in a "hands-on" way that's really served me well over the years.
    That's awesome! Congratulations on your success What field do you work in?
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not yet.

JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote gilt View Post
    Thanks :-) I'm an engineer in a manufacturing business. It worked for me; however, the current risk is that I have no significant interview experience, and a layoff if it were to happen would be trouble.
    Ah okay, that's cool Also, that's true, but hopefully your experience would speak louder than your interview skills.
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I work as a freelance copywriter, and while I would say it is definitely SA-friendly, that's not the reason I chose it as a profession. I like the flexibility, the convenience and the fact that every day is different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.