Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Feeling ike this is the end...

So im 19 and i have been through so much in the past month that i feel like i am going to completely lose. I recently lost my mom about a month ago. she passed away unexpectedly...very hard for me since she was the only one i had left..I am an only child so no brothers no sisters, and my mom was an only child so i had no aunts or uncles, and i never met my dad, and my moms parents passed away 2 years ago...So im all alone now..and then on top of that, I just got out of a 4 year abusive relationship with my ex boyfriend. She is now threatening me and is still telling me how to live my life, I've asked for a restraining order but they have no valid proof that he is actually threatening me so i have to wait until i have evidence so i can get a restraining order. Jus alot going on in my life...had to vent.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First things first get that restraining order. Here in california its really easy you can get a 30 day emergency one just by swearing your telling the truth. If you can afford a lawyer get one, if not try to find some free legal advice. It shouldn't be this hard restraining orders here are part of the civil not criminal system so the burden of proof required is lower.

I'm sorry about losing your mom. I don't really know what else to say. But your just 19 thats way too young to give up hope.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There is no emergency restraining order, I've already looked into that. Cannot afford a lawyer, and the free ones are all booked until December. And with as much stuff as i have going on Thats the only thing that i can really think of doing right at this moment.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.