Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone else go through irrational anger and almost constantly agitated?

I'm not completely sure if this is entirely to do with anxiety or if it is something more? But I find I tend to feel so angry for no good reason most of the time, and I'm always tense and on edge, almost in a fight or flight kinda mode I guess you could say....it doesn't take much for me to become extremely angry and I tend to lock myself away so I don't take it out on anyone I care about....I've been going through a hell of allot of paranoia too, and my mind is just constantly racing, I know I don't hear voices, but my thought process is so messed up and I am so lost lately, I don't know what to believe....it's like my brain is creating thoughts for me and taking over what would be my own thoughts...hard to explain but I just feel like I'm going downhill...and experiencing things I've never experienced before. Does anyone else go through anything like this, I'm sorry it's not extremely informative....I can't think clearly enough to keep typing right now....any suggestions on what I could do to improve this and get some control of my on mind?

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I do, to an extent, find that I'm really pissy a lot of the time. I think my anxiety does make it easier to react in an angry manner, especially to little things. Sometimes I do lash out at people when I'm feeling anxious, especially when I'm paranoid.
    The way I try to improve this is by thinking before I speak- for example, am I actually mad at my boyfriend or am I just in a bad mood because I'm anxious? What has me angry right now? Evaluating what I'm angry about and who I'm angry at makes it easier to not have outbursts. I hope that was helpful and made sense.
    Keddy
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That made complete sense Thank you so much for your advice, I will try give that a go and see if it helps

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote lovetornadoes View Post
    That made complete sense Thank you so much for your advice, I will try give that a go and see if it helps
    You're welcome Glad I could help!
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.