Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    I personally believe there has got to be a higher power. I refuse to believe that we're just randomly floating around and everything is up to chance or fate or circumstance or a roll of the dice. I just don't think the gods give a flying fuq as to what happens to most of us. I think there is a very small percentage of the world's population that seems to be blessed. Like God is really and truly watching out for them, and their prayers never go unanswered. It's a really tiny percentage though. They're blessed with money and good looks and tons of friends and success and they just can't seem to help themselves, they run blindly into good luck at every fuqing turn. They step in a huge pile of good luck and fortune when they're not even looking where they're going.

My sister is one of those people. She's a kindergarten teacher, and she just got a huge promotion. She makes a lot of money and so does her husband. They just flew with their kids to Puerto Vallarta for summer vacation, and this year was sort of a let down cos they only stayed for one week. The worst thing to ever happen to my sister was a bad hair day. I'm dead serious. She does not know what it's like to truly struggle, and she doesn't know what real loss is.

I'm not jealous, not at all...she has her life and I have mine and I feel blessed with what I have. I feel blessed to have my kids in my life in whatever way I can right now. I feel blessed to have a roof over my head, and family that (mostly) loves me. But I know what it's like to struggle and to truly feel what real loss is. Not everyone does. Some people are blessed in ways most of us aren't. And that's always confused me, tbh. It's the big question....why are good people made to suffer and evil people led to success, over and over again. That's a part of the gods I will never, ever understand.
    OMG I feel the same way. My brother has been handed everything in life while I have been constantly [BEEP] on.... I always think I must have been an evil person in a past life to deserve this!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It's not that I feel I've been constantly [bleep] on, that's not it at all. I feel blessed in a lot of ways, like I said before. I just feel like I'm left alone to battle my demons by myself. I'm on my own, there is no higher power watching out for me, for the most part. And I see god working in other people's lives, I see other people struggle and it seems like they're being helped along the way (not everyone, but some).

Regardless of whether anyone agrees with me or not, no sane person can argue that all of us suffer equally. There are people who suffer much, much worse than me of course, in ways that I can't even imagine. And that's my point. My point is that there is needless suffering, and no one wins, no one is better off, no one is stronger for having gone through it, no one is closer to god for having gone through it....and yet it still happens. And for what? I don't see how anyone with two brain cells to rub together can look at the needless, pointless suffering and not see that god has turned their back on some of his children. How can anyone not see that....it boggles the mind.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    It's those who struggle who truly know what life is all about.

Jesus did not having things handed to Him. He even knew He was going to die! He stepped up and still changes the world.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.