Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What is the worst thing is when it is door to door salesmen. I hate trying to turn them down.

Sometimes I have to be mean, which makes me feel shitty.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Xmen View Post
    My anxiety spikes when I have to answer the door to a sells persons, and have to say not interested.
    I always tell them "I'm just renting" or if it's for magazines etc. I get just get blunt and just say "not interested, thanks". If it's kids selling things for school, then I'll usually buy some cookies etc. Interestingly enough, I get really claustrophobic, even in my house. So, I usually keep the front door open during the day. It depresses me to feel shut in, with curtains drawn etc.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Chopin12 View Post
    i do it with the phone.. my friend always calls early in the morning while im not awake yet.. then the fact that he keeps calling back makes me not want to answer at all. if he would just give me damn time id call back when im ready. -___-
    I have a friend exactly like that. He just keeps fricking calling and leaving messages. The more he calls, I'm thinking, "f*ck you and now I really don't want to call you back" It's not over some emergency or anything.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sometimes when the buzzer goes in my flat I hide under the covers in my bed untill it stops then look out the window to see who it was.
    FOREVER FLOATING LIKE A SHADOW THROUGH THE DARKNESS

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I hear somebody at the door (VERY, VERY rare), I will normally try to hide. Pretend I'm not home. Halloween is always the worst. Haha. Luckily my door is away from the street, so I'm pretty safe. With that being said, I rarely get any visitors since I started living alone. Last time someone was at my door was the FedEx guy and that was fine, since he had something I was excited for.

I'm the same with the phone. Whenever it rings, I get extremely anxious, then when they leave a message, the anxiety doubles. Doesn't matter who it is...I'm like afraid that they are going to be pissed that I didn't answer or something.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    normally i dont have a problem with answering the door for the post man, but if i am expecting a moms friend, pizza guy, or someone, i would much rather them answer it

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Yes. I kinda hide somewhere for several momments, going "please don't see me please don't see me..."

Thats on my worse anxiety days =/
    I used to hide when the curtains were open. I would even hide under the windows against the wall and pray that they would go away. What if they were trying to hurt me?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This isn't a problem for me very often.
    "You can never really know a person and if you think you can, you're living in a fucking dream world!" David Fisher, Six Feet Under

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.