Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

What are your quirks?

List 10 of your weirdest quirks

1.When I am walking beside someone I have to walk on a certain side, it might not be always the same side, it depends on a feelings, like a aura and I cannot really explain it

2. I live in organised chaos - my physical belongings never stay tidy but I always know where things are. When my rooms becomes a mess it always becomes the same mess as the last time

3. There are times I will not say a word if I cannot spell it - this is a hard one as I am dyslexic - or sometimes I repeat spell things in my head, and it is usually difficult word

4. Since I started using the dictionary as a kid I have always thought the letters before M,N,O and P where friendly letter and letters after them were evil and the M, N, O and P where like peace keepers. Although f, k and L are evil and u, w, y are friendly - might have something to be with being dyslexic

5. Sometimes when I am driving late at night and am the only one on the motor way I will pretend that I am the only one left in the world.

6. I always thought it was normal to put like 5 hard sweets (such as pear drops) in your mouth at once until I did it in front of my boyfriend

7.I hate hate hate the feeling of cotton wool and the thoughts of putting it in my mouth hurts my ears like when someone scraps their nails of a chalk board.

8. I do not like cheese or tomatoes but I love pizza

9. I am a nurse, I give injections no bother and I have no bother getting them yet I squirm when I watch someone else giving/receiving one

10. I like coleslaw but I refuse to eat it as it looks so nasty
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    1. If I'm going to list something, it has to be in 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. Those are the only dates I remember birthdays, except you can add 31 to the list.

2. I constantly play with my ears, the most outer part because it has like these little ridges that I can only feel but are too small to see and it's just comforting.

3. If someone tells me to taste a food they're making to see if it needs salt or is too salty, I have to lie and pick one because I can't taste it.

4. I used to crawl under my bed and would still be doing it if it were higher up because I felt safe down there. Like a dog.

5. I've had trouble throwing away things like used batteries, rubber bands, single lego pieces, and random metal things among other things because it feels like a waste or I've grown too sentimental or the thought that I might someday need them again.

6. I actively try to make myself fall asleep while watching TV or hearing it like white noise but I only ever fall asleep because I'm tired. The TV only keeps me awake. I don't know why I keep doing it.

7. If I ever used any drugs recreationally, it would be inhalants. I just love the smell of markers and gas and paint and poppe-- I mean, nail polish. One time when I was younger, my brother and I went through my mom's dresser and smelled all her perfumes and nail stuff.

8. I hate mayonnaise. On the right sandwich, it can make me gag. I still love eating corn on the cob, slathered in mayo, add some queso fresco on it and chili powder and dayum.

9. Tape and rope are invaluable to me. Even if I'm not using it. I've only ever really used duct tape for small things but there were so many times that I've needed tape or rope and I never had any.

10. My motivation for watching TV when I was a kid was because I was impressed by all the pop culture references said by TV characters and how they all understood them and most went over my head. I was like "One day... one day I'll get those jokes!" And now for the most part, I do.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1. i like to stack and balance stuff. usually this comes out at restaurants since im so bored. i stack and balance the silverware and cups. my mom lets me until a knife clangs on to the floor. then i know its time to stop and i just line them all up neatly like i found them. i also like to stacks playing cards or rocks or any games that involves stacking something.

2. i dont like to spend money or have money spent on me on stuff thats not really needed. unless its yugioh cards. if im asked to go to dinner at some nice type of place i reply with the sentence "i just want to microwave brussell sprouts and eat that". but my resistance is short lived since im easily cajoled to go out to eat.

3. i like wikiquotes. not just to add to the pages with stuff i read that i liked but to reread the pages i added them to. to calm down or distract my mind i re-read some of my favorite pages to feel better. also just whenever i feel like it i do that, like when im procrastinating on adding to another wikiquotes page. some of my biggest ambitions are to complete the wikiquotes pages of some ppl.

4. i dont like grey areas, im a pretty black and white kind of person on almost anything.

5. i chew on pens or pencils and i like to carry a pen or pencil with me in my hand. but less so now ever since i got a kindle e-reader that i take with me everywhere.

6. i like to eat edible plants. when i was younger it was a grass called sour sour grass with yellow flowers that grew all around us, or this other grass with a white flower that had a spicy radish flavor. when i was older and got a rabbit it was kale or cilantro i ate with my rabbit. i was excited by the miners lettuce we found on an outdoor ed trip for school and the tea we made from the leaves of a certain type of tree.

7. if im not wearing my sweatshirt, im draping it over my head in some way and walking around with it like that. ive been told i should tie it around my waist but i would rather drag it on the ground than do that.

8. i sleep on the couch instead of in my bed at night.

9. i always slept with my arm around my brother at home in the same bed, and i tried to do this to my friends on sleepovers. this worked okay sometimes, other times they tell me im too close and so i retract my arm and find some other place it can go.

10. i hold my breath around anything that could be bad to breathe in like car exhaust. it might smell good but i dont want it to damage my lungs. im always fighting with my brother because he likes to clean his pan by heating it up on high, which puts smoke into the house.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Everyday I check 3 sites...............the world earthquake site, the weather site, and the how close we come to being smashed by an asteroid site.

I don't think it's paranoia. I'm fascinated by what is happening on this planet and more fascinated that people don't really know nor care about how fragile our hunk of rock really is.

Also, people fascinate me. More specifically their behavior. So I people watch and then try to figure out why they do what they do. I also do a lot of research on why people join specific groups.

I guess it's like watching butterflies. I wonder what specifically they are thinking and doing also.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    * I'm an oral hygiene freak. If I can't brush my teeth after a meal (e.g. because I ate at a restaurant and I'm not going home immediately after that) I start to feel nauseous. As soon as I brush my teeth and feel clean again, the nausea goes away. I always carry mint chewing gum in my purse cause it helps in case I don't have my toothbrush with me.

* I check News websites probably a dozen times a day. In English, in Portuguese and in French.

* I hate eating fish that taste too fishy. They literally make me gag.

* I find raw chicken disgusting to look at and touch. Sometimes the taste of cooked chicken disgusts me too, depending on how the chicken was prepared.

* I sleep in all kinds of weird sleeping positions, sometimes with one leg hanging out of the bed. I also love spooning and luckily my SO loves it too. My previous partner didn't really like it and it was very frustrating because spooning helps me fall asleep more easily.

* I wax my forearms

* This -> People fascinate me. More specifically their behavior. So I people watch and then try to figure out why they do what they do. - Copying Chantellabella's text

* I'm constantly using vaseline as a lip balm and I'm addicted to it. I used to be addicted to using Vicks on my lips to sleep cause it helps my dry lips and the smell has a calming effect on me.

* I find travelling by car a looot more stressful and scary than travelling by plane.

* I love the smell of dog paws. I'm always sniffing my dogs' paws

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    - I love the smell of wet shampooed hair, fresh out of the shower.

- I discreetly sniff food before eating it.

- I'm addicted to Heinz ketchup. I carry a mini ketchup bottle in my bag in case I eat something that needs more ketchup.

- I daydream mostly about interior design and architecture.

- I find flower petals and seed pods fascinating.

- When I hear scraping noises I get this weird feeling like my bottom teeth are going to fall out.

- For the above reason I can't stand hearing people buff their nails. I can buff my own nails though, but only slowly, and it took months to desensitise to it.

- I have mild synesthesia so I feel uncomfortable when I see numbers, letters, or certain other things in the wrong colours. For example, if I see children's number cards, and number 6 is green, it bothers me because 6 is red to me and 5 is green.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I just read that I needed to list 10 quirks and I really only gave 2 above.

Let's see.

3) I talk to myself out loud even in front of people

4) I talk to cats, butterflies, caterpillars, lizards, etc and call them baby.

5) I sit on my upstairs porch in the morning and look at the sky, birds, squirrels, and trees

6) I sing random songs out loud all day

7) I string string across my yard with cds hanging from them to deter hawks from getting my cats while we're in the backyard

8. I believe that if a little girl picks a flower, two will grow in its place

9) I love going to the movies alone so I don't have to entertain anyone before the show

10) I bark at dogs in the back of people's trucks and moo when I see cows in a pasture
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.