Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Do you remember having to do this?

Even more difficult

Was taking a picture of your genitals. There was no digital photography and emailing/tweeting/etc. If you didn't have a Polaroid, you had to get a normal camera, take a shot of your junk, and take it to the drugstore and hope the "cool" clerk would be developing your film so you didn't get in trouble. Wait a week, go pick up the pictures, find the best shot of Mister Happy, put it in an envelope, and mail it to your love interest then wait for a reply - hopefully by phone (1-2 days) or by letter (up to a week).
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    And being that I worked in one of those Fotomat booths back in the 70's/80's, when we discovered your little photo, we took the liberty to trash it and instead leave you a note telling you that you were not "appropriate" for our developing standards. :-) I agree. Sexually related things was somewhat more difficult to accomplish back then. But hey, when you did manage to slip by a photo processor, the victory alone was enough to get you excited.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hahaha... growing up we'd have feasts here and there for Chinese/Vietnamese New Year and my dad would always want to snap a picture or two of the food. It wasn't to share it with our family friends or anything though... I don't think we ever showed people our family photos much. I think it was more so a keepsake type of thing even though we pretty much eat the same foods every year for that holiday hahaha

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    How would people know what other peoples coffee foam looks like? The horror!

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yeah digital cameras started to be used towards the end of high school for me. I was just thinking the other day though, that I think analogue cameras take more flattering photos than digital-super-high-definition cameras. Maybe I'm imagining it though.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.