White cotton.
    Awwww, I'll give ya lots of it.

fuckin' lonely as hell...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm really lonely. And I really, really miss her.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    My grandfathers had a stroke. He's just been taken into hospital. And I don't know whether I need to pay for a flight to get up there or not.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Hush's Avatar Floating
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope someone is working on personality transplants because there are so many people in this world that would benefit from one.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I miss the 80's and 90's sooo much. Once 2000 hit, [BEEP] got boring. Wish we had some new stuff to do. I dunno why but each new gen is getting stupider so I guess we'll never see days like those again... *sigh*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel so horrible asking my significant other to join me on a trip to a museum this week. I want him to come so bad, but because of that, I feel like simply asking him to join me is almost like I am demanding him to go. He hasn't given me a clear response yet whether or not he wants to go. I'm trying not to let my hopes up. I mean, it's okay if he can't go, I know he really does have a lot of homework to do, so that's understandable. *sigh* the average person wouldn't freak out over this, but I am over this... so ridiculous.

This has been on my mind for days now... especially today.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    nothing is on my mind I had a beer and hot sauce is on my tongue and all I wanna do is go to sleep and it's sat night and I am all alone etc.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's weird to walk around feeling extra fat, but still fit into a smaller size. My brain is a liar.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My first group therapy session this Friday. I'm really dreading it, I'm so anxious my stomach is in knots. God I do not want to go. Really, really am having to make myself. Fuck, going had better be worth all this.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote James View Post
    My first group therapy session this Friday. I'm really dreading it, I'm so anxious my stomach is in knots. God I do not want to go. Really, really am having to make myself. Fuck, going had better be worth all this.
    Good luck, I hope you find it helpful. I stopped going to therapy when my therapist suggested group therapy. Can't remember if I was too afraid to go or I just didn't think it would help. Either way, I regret not going. This was years ago. I'm sure I would have gained something from being around people who could relate.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thx. Yeah, I'm thinking that at some point I'm gonna bail. There's nothing more terrifying to me than sitting in a little circle and spilling your deepest, darkest secrets to a group of total strangers. I'm gonna try to make myself do it though. It's not too late for you to go back, ya know

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Well when you say it like that...
    Just remember that they're spilling their secrets too, and probably feel as thrilled as you do about it.

I wouldn't mind going back to be honest, but at this point I'd be starting from point A again and I couldn't be bothered. It's something that would have helped me more back then than it would now.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Your boyfriend is an asshole! I don't get how everyone else but you can't see that =/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.