Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm indecisive what gym I should go to. What's stuff I can do to keep me in shape?

I am very indecisive which gym I want to go to...

I've been going to one gym and paying $40 a month plus a start up fee. I did the 3 months to allow me more time to see if I want to go here.

the thing I like about this gym is it has more stuff, and I feel more comfortable because I feel like I get more privacy.

i hate how expensive it is though.

My old gym was planet fitness.

I like the price and it has everything I will use at the other gym, but I feel weird because, I work out in front of the people on the treadmill and the space is pretty open, i feel like anyone can watch me if they wanted to...that and its a little crammed, I think, depending on the time, it's a bit harder to find a place to work out on (but its not that bad...)

where should I go?

i mean planet fitness isnt that bad, but I just cant afford anything else.

To be honest, I don't want to pay to go to planet fitness right now either.

just because they also have a start up fee, and i dont want to pay it yet...\

id rather save up

where should I go?

and what should I do until I have enough money in my bank account where I will be willing to pay for what ever gym membership I want?

I don't really want to pay $60 today...because I just got paid and I only have $200, and I want to save that until my next pay check...

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I go to Planet Fitness and it's not bad, ideally I'd prefer the fancy athletic club up the street; it's crazy expensive and thereby out of the question. They always have sign up deals at PF too, so if they don't have one now, wait until they do and you'll save some cash on it.
    It can be easy to get stressed out worrying about being watched at the gym, but everybody is just there to do their own thing. It's a pretty good SA exercise, to be around all those people in a somewhat stressful environment, knowing that you won't have to interact with anybody.
    Do you do any running? Idk what your exercise goals are, but mine are well met through running around outside and playing with my 10lb free weights.

*edit: Maybe I should mention that I pay a nominal annual fee, which I think is like $15, and then $20 a month. You can pay $10/mo, but then you can't bring guests.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.