nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Don't care about anything now

Not at all. I'm moving in the spring to be near the only two friends I have, but I don't think it'll work out. I'm afraid I'm no good, in fact, I know it and I'll never make it. Now I'm just trying to destroy all thoughts and pain in my head by medicating myself and answering/posting sexual personal ads. I realize it could be dangerous, but I don't care anymore and I just want to trick myself into believing someone could actually be attracted to me. Not going to go well, I can feel it, but I'm oddly drawn to completing this and seeing where it leads me.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I hope your doing OK

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww I'm sorry but the only thing I can think of is to not be so negative or harsh on yourself.

If you are moving near your only two friends, I mean to even call them your friends mean something. I am sure you are good enough.

I wouldn't be so negative because that just makes things worse...I know it's hard to be positive but...what I do is I usually just get mad at myself...

Also, usually if you perceive that people will think harshly on you, they will, so try thinking otherwise...I know you can't just be positive...but try to be and think it even if you don't feel like it's true, it's hard but eventually your mind adapts..

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.