nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Therapy doesn't help

It really doesn't. If it did, this forum and others like it simply would not exist. I honestly do not believe that anyone who feels they need therapy EVER gets better to the point of living a normal life. I'm sure some delusional people will disagree, but I'm also sure I don't give a fuck.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote nothing View Post
    It really doesn't. If it did, this forum and others like it simply would not exist. I honestly do not believe that anyone who feels they need therapy EVER gets better to the point of living a normal life. I'm sure some delusional people will disagree, but I'm also sure I don't give a fuck.

Even though you don't give a fuck, I'll let others know my story. I went from terrified of the world, mistrusting the world, major depression, major psychotic, 7 hospitalizations and a life of sheer misery................to keeping and doing well in a professional career, getting 2 Masters degree, and having life-long friends.

Therapy got me to finally leave my abusive husband who beat me for 30 years
    Therapy got me to stand up to bullies in my life
    Therapy taught me to cope in healthy ways rather than self harm ways
    Therapy taught me that I matter.

So anybody else reading this. It does work.

nothing, I know you don't want any answers or input from us..............me especially because I'm a sheer pain in the [BEEP] to anyone who's hurting.

I just want to say, that you matter. You deserve happiness and hugs and an amazing life. You can't do it alone by willing it away. It takes talking about what hurts and finding ways to fix what hurts.

*very gentle offered hug* (if you want it)
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.