Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Every school bulley cliche summed up in a 2 minute video (Key and Peele)

Courtesy of Key and Peele!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Wow! This is a great video! I know it's from comedy central, but there is so much truth in those two minutes. I'm serious. They need to show this in schools and let the people who engage in bullying see this. Sure it will piss them off, but maybe slapping this upside their head might knock a little sense in them.

And seriously, bullying is a projection of things they're too afraid to admit and reconcile.

Thanks for the video.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

pam's Avatar needs more cowbell
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, this is funny! I gotta start watching that show!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    That's really interesting - I agree with chant. I don't really see this as a joke but on a more serious level of truth.
    life---> <---me

pam's Avatar needs more cowbell
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, I was laughing at the bully in the video. And it's funny BECAUSE it's true. And yes, if kids could see this then they might be discouraged from bullying because after seeing this, it loses its power, and everyone would know they are just making an [BEEP] out of themselves. Which I personally find funny--people making asses out of themselves.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Don't you wish the whole world had that much self awareness? I found myself saying that while watching the video. People would take responsibility for their actions, would play less games and would be more honest. People often tell me I'm too honest because they know I will tell them what's on my mind. But they also say they can trust me because there's no hidden agenda. I saw what I mean and mean what I say. I think that's why I liked that video so much. I guess though that if we had too much of that, the world would somehow mess up anyway.

I'm definitely a frustrated idealist.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Don't you wish the whole world had that much self awareness? I found myself saying that while watching the video. People would take responsibility for their actions, would play less games and would be more honest. People often tell me I'm too honest because they know I will tell them what's on my mind. But they also say they can trust me because there's no hidden agenda. I saw what I mean and mean what I say. I think that's why I liked that video so much. I guess though that if we had too much of that, the world would somehow mess up anyway.

I'm definitely a frustrated idealist.
    Frustrated idealists unite!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, that's more than a joke, that is self reflection on a massive level! I think this video is awesome, and perfectly describes every bully.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.