Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aaaaarrrrrgh......*facepalm*

I need to vent. I need to vent because:

1) Yesterday I went to the shrink and he pissed me off. First of all, the appointment was supposed to be at 5:00 pm but my session didn't start until 6:00pm. Yes, I had to wait for one whole damn hour before it was my turn. Then, when I entered, in the middle of the session he received a call and had to leave for a moment and left me there waiting ONCE MORE. Then, he returned with cake and coffee.

2) MUM. Arrgggghhhhh!!!! All she does is moan and call names and piss everybody off. None of us can stand her any longer! My grandfather (my father's father) died about a week ago. And what does she do? She fights constantly with my father due to the fact that said grandfather didn't have any money and now my father and his brothers have to pay for his funeral out of their own pockets. Mum, please stop. Just stop. Besides, she doesn't think I'm going to get better. She told me that it's useless spending so much money on me, if I'm not going to get any better. Yeah, mum, thanks a lot for the support and encouragement you've always given me....NOT.

3) I will be starting university next Monday. I don't think I will be able to cope. This depression is freakin sucking the life out of me. The shrink increased my prescribed dose of Prozac. I still have trouble trying to focus, and I'm very underweight (BMI 16.4). everyone around me wants me to eat but I just don't feel like it most of the time. Fml.

That's all. thak you for letting me vent and sorry for whining everybody lol.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You were an hour late, thats not his fault. Maybe he brought cake cuz your so skinny.

The other stuff is out of your control. Parents ... god should of made us like those animals that live on their own after 6 months.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote CityofAngels View Post
    You were an hour late, thats not his fault. Maybe he brought cake cuz your so skinny.

Dafuq? Dude, you didn't get it lol. I was on time. Not only was I not late but I arrived there at 4:45 pm so I was there early. So in actual fact, I had to wait for more than an hour for my session to start lol due to the inefficiency of the pharmacy in handling schedules and patients I guess .

And no, the cake wasn't for me xD . Were you trying to be funny or what?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that Enigma~

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Enigma View Post
    Dafuq? Dude, you didn't get it lol. I was on time. Not only was I not late but I arrived there at 4:45 pm so I was there early. So in actual fact, I had to wait for more than an hour for my session to start lol due to the inefficiency of the pharmacy in handling schedules and patients I guess .

And no, the cake wasn't for me xD . Were you trying to be funny or what?
    "Yesterday I went to the shrink and he pissed me off. First of all, the appointment was supposed to be at 5:00 pm but I got in at 6:00pm."

You wrote you got in at 6pm, I'm sorry you don't write clearly but don't take it out on me, instead edit what you wrote so its in clear
    English.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You wrote you got in at 6pm, I'm sorry you don't write clearly but don't take it out on me, instead edit what you wrote so its in clear English.
    I didn't take it out on you and I did edit the post just in case someone else doesn't find it clear. However, I feel that this comment in particular was uncalled-for and borderline spam:

Maybe he brought cake cuz your so skinny.
    BTW, your English is perfect. (refer to words in red ). *rolls eyes*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote CaduceusGUILT View Post
    Sorry to hear that Enigma~
    Thanks Caduceus. Hopefully, it'll get better.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Enigma View Post
    I didn't take it out on you and I did edit the post just in case someone else doesn't find it clear. However, I feel that this comment in particular was uncalled-for and borderline spam:

BTW, your English is perfect. (refer to words in red ). *rolls eyes*

If you can understand what I wrote then there is nothing wrong with my wording and any criticism you make is just you being defensive and trying to deal with it by being the grammar police for the thread. And don't complain about me using cuz after you used dafuq. Nothing I write is hypocritical, I hold myself to the same standards I hold other people to. You should try that sometime.

I also think you don't know what the word spam means.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I also think you don't know what the word spam means.
    I told you it was borderline spam. I define spam as advertising and any content that does not contribute to a thread, , and this:

Maybe he brought cake cuz your so skinny.
    does not contribute to the freaking thread. It's just a foolish and stupid comment in my opinion. It's like telling someone who's overweight that her psychiatrist brought a bottle of diet soda during the session 'cuz' she's so fat. It's insensitive and unnecessary. End of story.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.