Thread: hi :)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hi :)

hi my name is nicole , so i just started school and i feel very panicky. yesturday i was paniking so much i just broke down and cryed and couldent eat, and this morning too. its a torture going to school because i feel anxious being around people, especially since my school the kids are all preps and they judge alot. but anyway i panic and worry everyday to be picked to talk just at my desk. Like when they pick me i just feel like breaking down and crying. i cant do oral projects at all cause same i breakdown also. so i do it in front of my teacher. Its been going for about years. ive been going to councellers and been on zoloft but zoloft made my panic attack worst. I just dont wanna live this way, i wanna live my life happy without worries. and be possitive and have lots of friends, not be depressed all the time.. anyone can give me advice on what i should do?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    um i never been bullied btw. but anyway thanks for the advice !

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Nicole! I hope school's working out for you!

I definitely recommend seeing if any other medication might be helpful. Speak to a counselor about it. There's no wonder drug that cures everyone, so it does take some time. You can do it!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks phil

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hate school......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.