Page 132 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2052
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Lazy

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote 1 View Post
    Lazy
    Same issue here. :/

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rejuvinated
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Unmotivated

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Sunburned and therefore itchy.
    Also, happy.

tiffvienna
    Lazy and bored

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Triumphant. Empowered. Liberated.

My therapist has a very, very bad habit of abusing her authority lately, of talking down to people, and changing the rules in our groups whenever she sees fit. I've had it. She also likes to make these power plays. For example, today she no-showed at our one-on-one appointment at 9:00. She just didn't show up. Her office was locked. She later told me we were going to reschedule it for 11:30.

I no-showed at 11:30 hehehe

We are all supposed to have an assignment ready for tomorrow, no excuses. I have one ready, but I'm not gonna share. And I'm totally prepared to explain why. She's not gonna want to hear what I have to say, but she's gonna hear it lol.

I'm ready to go 12 rounds with her, if she wants to be like this. She does not play well with others. She is instigating conflict and arguments, and provoking people in our group, people that are there for recovery. She is hindering people's recovery. She is on some sort of power trip, and I'm not the only one that's way past fed up with it.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

tiffvienna
    Anxious

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ok

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I feel everything.

I feel as though I've never felt more alive and I can't believe I've been trying to dull all of this for the last four years. I feel as though I'm faster, as if everything's just sharper and better and I've been seeing in 2d for the last few years and all of a sudden, someone's just switched on a light in my brain and I can just see in perfect technicoloured 3d. I'm just alive. That's how I feel. Alive, and I don't want to stop. I don't want any of this to stop. I don't want me to stop.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Doing okay. Got through my to-do list which I consider a success! Been trying to organize my time better since it's so easy for me to run off course and zone out. Timers and To-Do Lists are becoming absolute musts for me to stay on task.

ChasingBalloons's Avatar Organized Mess
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anxious, jittery, sad, tired.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm tired, it's been a long day. I pulled out in my car to start work this morning to the sounds of my front end going out. To add insult to injury the power steering went out also, at the same time. Fuqme.

Strut mount, front - $172.40, strut assembly front right - $139.64, strut assembly front left - $140.20, P/S pressure hose - $316.23, control arm - $117.00, strut assembly, left & right - $234.00, power steering hose - $153.00, alignment $72.00, labor $550.00, grand fqing total $1,500 give or take.

I'm not getting ripped off lol. I got a couple of estimates. I think it's time to trade it in. It has 180K miles, and could go for another 100K easily, but I just don't want the repair bills. I'm gonna miss this car

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Irritated

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Sort of good mood at the moment. Had three job interviews Wednesday. (Yes. Same day, lol). Wednesday was a weird day.

- company number one wants to hire me. Not been given offer yet for internship, but have ended up with a "come back when you graduate" regardless of whether I get one or not. Also, possible sponsorship for the last year of my degree.
    -Company number two wants me to travel into head office next week to see the boss.
    - Company number three seems Interested. Haven't heard back from them yet, but eh.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.