Page 123 of 137 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2052
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hungry.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Awesome. I've gotten a lot done this week. Have an easy day tomorrow, and should be an easy half day Friday, then a weekend to myself. Looking forward to a weekend with no plans.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Alright

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling better than I have in a long, long time. I think the meds my doc gave me are helping me.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    finally starting to feel better. gonna take a trip tomorrow it will be a nice rest.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A little down about myself. Also not exactly head over heels in love with current weather conditions.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Alright

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Fine

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling good. Planning on doing a whole lot of nothing this weekend. I need to vacuum. My life is so goddamn exciting lol. I may pick up Metal Gear Solid V again, or maybe Skyrim.

You know, I have some disposable income, and I could put myself out there a little bit. I'm just not even interested in dating or going out. Not in the least. The thought of it just makes me cringe.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ok

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling good. I have my stores planned out for today. Fixed the problem with my GPS yesterday, was just a blown fuse for the cigarette lighter. Today should be a pretty easy day. I'm actually feeling pretty good for a Monday.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling awesome. I got a really good night's sleep for the first time in....god, probably weeks. I'm done with doctors for a while, all I have to do is make an appointment for a follow-up to go over test results. Thank god the tests are over and done with, all that was looming over me like a dark cloud, it was the source of a whole lot of anxiety and it's finally over and done with. I need to catch up on my stores from my time off, and life will be good. Life is good, I haven't felt this good....this close to "normal" whatever that is....in a long, long time. Not even happy. Just. Somewhat normal.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ok

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Happy

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Content

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.