Page 129 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2052
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Getting over a Gastro Intestinal Infection. The fun of it all.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Happy to hear that net neutrality is finally coming to an end..... now providers can prioritize IMPORTANT traffic instead of things like facebook!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Board

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm feeling good, overall. I don't care for the holidays much, tbh, over the last few years, but right now I'm feeling good.

I have kids that love me, and I'm truly blessed for that. I have parents and other family that love me and I'm blessed for that. I have a roof over my head, and all that I need, much, much more than I need, and most of what I want and for that I'm truly blessed. I'll be giving my kids most of what they want for Christmas (except for the Mustang GT).

I've got a one week paid vacation coming up. I have a one week vacation coming up, on top of that, in the Bahamas, on the world's biggest cruise ship, less than a year from now. I am blessed. I have nothing to complain about.

So.

The things that really matter, are taken care of. The things that really matter have been answered by my prayers.

The things that don't matter.....

people that pout, and throw immature insults, and play mind games.

They don't matter.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    In fact, I'm feeling pretty awesome
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    And.

Amen, man. Amen.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tired

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    numb. I don't even know. Scared. Tired.

Really scared.

Hug the ones you love.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Very well lately. I have been very impressed by the results of Lexapro so far. Let's keep this up!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    idk.

numb.

idk anymore.

I'm tired. I'm worried.

I'm tired of worrying.

I have so, so many conflicted emotions.....

i'm a fuqing hurricane, a trainwreck right now.

I've already gone over it and over it and over it in chat

and everyone is probably sick of hearing about it now.

I am beyond worried. I don't know what to do.

And I'm scared.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm so scared right now.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Dang sick

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm feeling much better. So, so, so much better than I was. My mom is home. She called me. It looks like she's gonna be alright. For now.

I've done a complete 180 after getting some sleep.

I'm feeling amazing compared to how I was.

I just need to get off my butt and go to the stores and finish up Christmas shopping. I don't mind so much going to my stores when I work. I mind it when I have to fight the crowds this time of year. But hey, it's all good.

I'm blessed with kids that love me and parents that love me. I have a job that I love. That's changed recently but....it really hasn't changed that much. Pay is the same. Hours are the same. I'm still as independent as I was and I'm still gonna have almost as many stores.

I need to remember I'm blessed. I really am. Things could be a whole, whooooole lot worse.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    you know....the only thing that kind of bothers me a little is how.....some people that struggle with anxiety seem to have so, so little compassion for others going through the same thing. Lets just say for the sake of argument that it's not anyone on this site. I know people irl who struggle with anxiety.

It amazes me tho how callous and cold and dead some people can be....and they're that way to people who are going through the same struggles as they are.

That just amazes me. I'm beyond words lol. But hey it is what it is.

Leave the people out of your life that are no good for you, that are negative and bad news. Try to let those in that are positive and try to help and have some compassion.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'll just reserve some of my comments for a later time. I know a couple of people who are like this irl, and a few on the internet (this is not the only site I'm on so.....yeah, it's uhm, not anyone from here). *cough

I had a friend I met up with that I met on the internet. We kind of had feelings for each other. Well, I did, definitely. She did too. But she got cold feet. This was a few years ago.

Anyway we talked for hours, hundreds of hours. We sent each other pictures. When we finally met up I was a little anxious.

And you know what's funny is.....she kind of called me out on that. Even tho she was anxious as hell. She called me out about being anxious when I was in her house, during the first five minutes we met ffs, and she was reeeeally anxious herself. That always struck me as being a really strange thing to do. Maybe she was kind of projecting onto me how she felt? Idk. I never brought it up. I just dropped it, let her make her comment and didn't say much, and we moved on. We relaxed after that. We actually got into her bed and laughed and talked and messed around and it was like we had been together forever after that.

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.