Page 133 of 137 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2052
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Shitty

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    We can curse here!?!!?!?!?!!?!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Anxious. Got to see a new psych tomorrow.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    annoyed, my inner ears wont stop itching after using a qtip.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Not too bad

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Pretty good. Life is good. My kids are good. My job is good. My homies are OK. I'm OK

All is good with my world. I'm blessed.

You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling awesome

Yesterday was a really good day. I did some digging at one of my stores and found a huge boo-boo from one of our suppliers. It was something they overlooked in one of their products, and it ended up getting shipped to our customers. I took pictures and emailed my boss, and he passed it onto his boss and the rest of our team and thanked me. That was pretty awesome.

I met all my monthly deadlines yesterday so today is pretty much a free day. Planning on re-visiting a few stores. Should be an easy day.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    As a gardener, always my thing, I am paying a person to do a lot of heavy cutting out the back. Go on. Call me a lazy gardener. His price was excellent. I would have charged 5 times what he is charging. Hence I let him do the work in our garden.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    scared, depressed, paranoid and annoyed

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling pretty good for a Monday. It is so nice to be able to plan my own schedule (I think I'll work 9-3 today) and plan my own route, my own stores, go at my own pace, and work alone. I never would've thought it, but outside sales is the perfect career for me. Yeah there's some interaction with store managers, but it's only at certain times of the year and it's all pretty much scripted. I've got some small displays I need to put up today, and those will go towards my bonus. Onward and upward.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling good this morning. I watched a movie last night, that ended around 9:00. Then I fell asleep lol, and slept the whole night. Was the best night's sleep I've had in a long time.

I think I was exhausted from the whole jury duty thing I had to go to yesterday. I spent a whole lot of time (hours) talking with the ladies seated to my left and right...we all know each others life stories lol...and I think socializing and talking for that long just wore me out. I'm not used to doing that. For someone with anxiety disorders, socializing, talking for that long can be exhausting. Don't get me wrong it was awesome to be able to talk to them, just left me very tired and in need of some alone time.

Anyways feeling awesome this morning. This week is flying by, can't believe it's already Thursday and the weekend is just around the corner.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Manic
    *Fart noises*

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling awesome. I needed a zero-obligations, totally free weekend. Cleaned my apartment. Catching up on my reading list. And Assassin's Creed II. Watching Astros vs Rangers.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling good, feeling blessed. I've been up and down today, though. I can't stop thinking about my ex, the one that died. I don't know if it's the recent suicides in the news, or what. But I'll be at work, building displays or taking care of issues with my product lines, and I'll realize that I've been thinking about her for the last ten minutes. I just....get really lost in thought when I think about her and it can come out of nowhere sometimes. No triggers. Nothing that I'm aware of that sets it off. Or maybe there is something, and I'm just not aware or not paying attention. Sometimes (often) they're like flashbacks. Sometimes just me remembering her, and wishing she was still here, and missing her. More than I've ever missed anyone in my entire life.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling awesome. I'm finished with all my stores at work, and it's just a little more than halfway through the month. Going to call my boss this morning and see who needs help. I know a couple of people on our team went on vacation earlier in the month so help will def be needed. I've also accumulated over $100 in tax-free bonuses so far this month. So far so good. Things could not be going better.

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.