Page 51 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feel like throwing up *sigh* I dunno what's going on. Pregnancy tests have come back negative though for all I know...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tired.

Very tired.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Lonely - things are going really well career wise but I have no one to really share it with r talk about my worries around it. My boyfriend is so far away, I just want him here. met a friend for lunch but any time I spoke about me it was ignored and it had to be all about her. I find people like to talk about themselves a lot. My main skill in my job is to listen and I love that but I wish I had someone to listen to me and I don't open easily and when I get shot down when I do I take it really personally!
    life---> <---me

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Lonely...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    tired....oh so tired
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    met a friend for lunch but any time I spoke about me it was ignored and it had to be all about her. I find people like to talk about themselves a lot.
    Had many friends like this. After a while, you have no choice but to just drop them no matter how much you need or want company. Took me a while since I didn't want to be 'alone,' but... it makes no difference to keep in touch w people like that either because it makes you feel even more alone.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    Had many friends like this. After a while, you have no choice but to just drop them no matter how much you need or want company. Took me a while since I didn't want to be 'alone,' but... it makes no difference to keep in touch w people like that either because it makes you feel even more alone.
    Sadly the only reason I am friends with her is because if I am not she claims she has no one else, she calls me her best friend....but I don't know how this happened...
    life---> <---me

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm crying so hard right now... I feel so horrible about leaving here because I will have no one to talk to aside from my boyfriend... But he's been talking about breaking up with me. He says I'm too needy and my "social skills have become problematic" and "it's too hard to communicate" with me. But I'm in love with him... He doesn't understand! NOBODY understands that I can't help a lot of the things that are wrong with me
    So after I leave here, I'll have no one. Not one person. Not that I really ever felt "liked" here anyway, I just feel tolerated, I feel like I've annoyed everyone, like I annoy everyone else in my life. I'm so sorry I've let everyone down. I'm not the likeable, normal person you all thought I was. I'm so socially challenged it's not even funny. The computer gives me a means to hide what I'm actually like. None of you would like the real Keddy Just because I look normal in my pictures doesn't mean that's what my personality is like too. Far from it, actually.
    I'm sorry I've kept so much to myself I should've made it clear from the start how awkward I am, I just didn't want to be teased
    If Roman breaks up with me, I won't have anywhere to live either and my therapist says I'll have to go to a Group Home She's already put in a call to one about me Group Homes are miserable and they're almost always a last resort. But it's that or a locked treatment facility
    I'm losing everything I had
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I'm crying so hard right now... I feel so horrible about leaving here because I will have no one to talk to aside from my boyfriend... But he's been talking about breaking up with me. He says I'm too needy and my "social skills have become problematic" and "it's too hard to communicate" with me. But I'm in love with him... He doesn't understand! NOBODY understands that I can't help a lot of the things that are wrong with me
    So after I leave here, I'll have no one. Not one person. Not that I really ever felt "liked" here anyway, I just feel tolerated, I feel like I've annoyed everyone, like I annoy everyone else in my life. I'm so sorry I've let everyone down. I'm not the likeable, normal person you all thought I was. I'm so socially challenged it's not even funny. The computer gives me a means to hide what I'm actually like. None of you would like the real Keddy Just because I look normal in my pictures doesn't mean that's what my personality is like too. Far from it, actually.
    I'm sorry I've kept so much to myself I should've made it clear from the start how awkward I am, I just didn't want to be teased
    If Roman breaks up with me, I won't have anywhere to live either and my therapist says I'll have to go to a Group Home She's already put in a call to one about me Group Homes are miserable and they're almost always a last resort. But it's that or a locked treatment facility
    I'm losing everything I had
    You know you don't have to lose everything - you don't have to leave here, you can try work things with your friends and boyfriend - these are your choices Keddy. I don't understand why you feel unliked. This is a support site, I have been trying to offer you support along. I don't have to but I want to. did someone tell you these things or are you putting it on yourself?
    life---> <---me

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    You know you don't have to lose everything - you don't have to leave here, you can try work things with your friends and boyfriend - these are your choices Keddy. I don't understand why you feel unliked. This is a support site, I have been trying to offer you support along. I don't have to but I want to. did someone tell you these things or are you putting it on yourself?
    I didn't mean to make you feel bad, Lasair. I know you've been supporting me all along and I recognize and appreciate that. I like you, I wasn't talking about you, it's just in general here I've been feeling like a lot of people don't really like me. Like I've been a pest.
    I'm trying to work on things with my boyfriend. I'm trying to have better social skills, but it's really hard
    And I'm so paranoid about people hating me that it's ruining everything
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I didn't mean to make you feel bad, Lasair. I know you've been supporting me all along and I recognize and appreciate that. I like you, I wasn't talking about you, it's just in general here I've been feeling like a lot of people don't really like me. Like I've been a pest.
    I'm trying to work on things with my boyfriend. I'm trying to have better social skills, but it's really hard
    And I'm so paranoid about people hating me that it's ruining everything
    Maybe you can work on your paranoid thoughts, seek clarification rather than making assumptions. No one is denying it if difficult for you and maybe it would be more positive to focus on the positive people on here rather than those who produce negative feelings in you. Just be wise keddy, don't break all your ties.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Incredibly lonely, especially right now Super anxious again... to the point where I feel like throwing up.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was ok again, then now I'm anxious and paranoid again.

Hush's Avatar Floating
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel like crap.
    At least I was able to cry...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    550 Post(s)
    Quote Hush View Post
    I feel like crap.
    At least I was able to cry...

Page 51 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.