Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Buttered crumpet with cheese and jam. I don't think it's weird but others do.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Peanut butter and butter sandwich, if there's too much butter it does make my mouth cringe a little, a little bit like eating something sour, but butter.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sour cream from the tub and canned sardines. my mom is the one that finds it gross. i used to eat unsweetened chocolate (i might buy some more, i think im gonna since i took like a 1-2 year break and i get 15 pounds online for $100 which lasts me like 6months to a year, which is a long time considering i eat a lot of it every day when i have it around) and when i gave it to my friends to try they spit it out.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I eat a lot of things that people find weird or disgusting. Potato chips with ketchup for one. Bacon pizza. Beef jerky. Mochi ice cream. Lots of spicy and peppery things.
    I don't have a very healthy diet to begin with and I think a lot of people are appalled by how much red meat I eat and how many hot and spicy things I am willing to eat.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I have a few...
    Scrambled eggs with ketchup (my friends find this gross, I really don't think it's that uncommon)
    What? People think that's weird or uncommon? Where I live, that is literally the only way to eat scrambled eggs.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Peanut butter and bacon on a hamburger Everybody says it's so weird and refuses to try it. It's soooooo good.
    You know, I wouldn't be totally opposed to trying that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    Bacon pizza.
    Whoever said bacon with anything is disgusting, has clearly never tasted bacon. It goes with everything!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote life View Post
    i like to drink the salty/water from tuna cans, everyone thinks its gross

That's what I would give to my cats. They loved it!! Even now, even though I have no cats, I always feel guilty to throw the tuna water down the drain.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I smother my rice with soy sauce and butter. Japanese people were always disgusted by this.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Whoever said bacon with anything is disgusting, has clearly never tasted bacon. It goes with everything!
    Hell yeah it does! I just ordered bacon pizza for dinner tonight because my post reminded me to do so. I like bacon on everything.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Hell yeah it does! I just ordered bacon pizza for dinner tonight because my post reminded me to do so. I like bacon on everything.
    Mmmmmm, bacon pizza I add bacon to everything, just had pasta bolognese with bacon

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Mmmmmm, bacon pizza I add bacon to everything, just had pasta bolognese with bacon
    I add bacon to everything too! Pasta bolognese with bacon sounds amazing. Have you ever had scallops wrapped in bacon? Might be an American thing though...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Pasta bolognese with bacon sounds amazing.
    It is! You should definitely try it

Have you ever had scallops wrapped in bacon? Might be an American thing though...
    I never seen that before, definitely will try it though

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    It is! You should definitely try it

I never seen that before, definitely will try it though
    I absolutely will try it, thanks for the suggestion

Scallops and bacon could be an exclusively American thing, and more particular to the part of the country I live in. But I'm sure you could find it somewhere. Do they have Whole Foods grocery stores in Australia? I know they sell it at Whole Foods.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Do they have Whole Foods grocery stores in Australia? I know they sell it at Whole Foods.
    Nah, we don't have Whole Foods, we mainly just have two big-chain supermarkets. Both don't sell anything wrapped in bacon, which is unbelievable for a bacon lover like me

Although takeout stores here does a lot with bacon, Red Rooster did a chicken pic with cheese and bacon, and KFC did this double bacon burger with even the sauce tasting like bacon, so good!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.