Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SAD: Never heard about it but i think i have it.

I have a problem with my speech where i think a lot before i utter words to anyone around me.Its like i analyse the words in my mind and judge and introspect it in various ways before speaking it to anyone.even while speaking i think a lot about it and even after ending any conversation i analyse and judge my words that i used in conversation and judge myself negatively which gives me more anxiety and bothers me a lot..is that what speech anxiety is or i have something else?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Never heard about it but i think i have it.

I am very critical to myself...I always say that i am being useless with every action or word that i do or say...It is also true that i sometimes cannot pronounce the words clearly! I dont know whether its because of the side effects of the medicines i am taking or if its the cause of my social anxiety symptom.I hesitate a lot these days and find it very hard to express myself. and also i have Bipolar disorder I with all these anxieties surrounding outside. but my greatest problem is with speech i hate this symptom where i have no clue about what to speak in most of the situations and even if i know i cannot speak it freely like other people.Its dilemma everywhere.everywhere negative thoughts in my mind. i will be doing some web cam chat and try to know if i am being exactly what i have describe above because i do find myself doing the same things on net as well and will try to know if this is related to any other SA sufferer although i dont wish this on anyone!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Never heard about it but i think i have it.

Would this be the fear of speaking in front of a crowd or being the center of attention???

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.