Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How often do you normally leave your home?

Everyday, or nearly everyday Two or three times a week
    Once a week
    Once every two weeks
    Once a month or less often

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not sure that I have agoraphobia, but I haven't been leaving the house much lately, perhaps once every few days, sometimes less.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I don't have agoraphobia, I leave the house next to everyday
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was agoraphobic when younger for a year, had to finish the last six months of my college course at home as couldnt leave the house, only time I did was to go to the dr's a few times over that year, things got pretty bad when I couldnt leave my room.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I do have agoraphobia and I leave the house maybe twice a week but when I was really bad a few years ago it was about 4-6 weeks I would stay in the house..
    I would look for excuses not to leave, like is a amberlance went past my house I would use that as a bad omen or is my daughter started to cry when we were about to leave the house I would just lose all interest in trying to leave.

But it has slowly got better and sometimes I can enjoy a break from agoraphobia and have a week were I can go out most days, But sadly I will relapse and end up stuck in the cycle of not wanting to leave the house.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Every day. I have no problems leaving my home anymore.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    When I have to. And I mean, only when I really have to, and there is no other choice. I don't really go out simply for the hell of it, to socialize, or just for a walk, I don't really go shopping much unless I have to, I don't go out and visit people.

I don't think I'm agraphobic, I leave the house quite often. I just don't like to, and wish I didn't have to. If I won the lottery, I probably would just stay at home all day, because I'd never have to worry about anything much again.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    When I have to. And I mean, only when I really have to, and there is no other choice. I don't really go out simply for the hell of it, to socialize, or just for a walk, I don't really go shopping much unless I have to, I don't go out and visit people.

I don't think I'm agraphobic, I leave the house quite often. I just don't like to, and wish I didn't have to. If I won the lottery, I probably would just stay at home all day, because I'd never have to worry about anything much again.
    Ditto this. Sorry (if you like) for being a lazy bint and adopting your post words to express my own thoughts, but this is the way of me too.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I believe I'm agoraphobic. I leave my apartment maybe once or twice a week. I plan my trips out for after dark, usually late at night or very early in the morning, when there aren't many other people out. I never, ever go out for anything unless I absolutely have to. I don't go to the grocery store until there's absolutely nothing left to eat in the house and I'm starving.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote TetraStylis View Post
    Ditto this. Sorry (if you like) for being a lazy bint and adopting your post words to express my own thoughts, but this is the way of me too.
    Don't worry about it. I do that a lot as well. Quote what you like from me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Don't worry about it. I do that a lot as well. Quote what you like from me.
    Thankyou

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Once maybe twice a week. I would go out more but I don't drive and can't walk far so I need someone with me.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.