Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Air Caterpillar View Post
    The longest I have run is five minutes, and that was many years ago. I started going on hour walks every day about about two or three weeks ago, and now I've added in jogs. I'm horribly unfit and can't go for much more than a minute before stopping, but I'm going to keep at it every day. I am determined! Not sure if I feel like it's therapeutic quite yet because it's so exhausting right now, but I'm sure it'll get there

The only thing that is a bit tough is my ankles. I've twisted them over a dozen times in the past couple years and sprained one of them badly. They get quite sore and I always feel like I'm going to twist them again when jogging. Does anyone have any advice for that? Should I wear ankle braces while jogging? Or during the day before doing exercise?
    The first time I ever ran....0.75 miles (1.2km) and nearly threw up. No joke. It takes time, patience, and a strong stomach at the beginning.

I have also had to battle injuries. Currently, my left knee is weird, but it will come back. I was lucky enough not to have pulled a hamstring during the first warm weather run. That's the first time in three years.

Tip - STRETCH while COOLING DOWN! It will GREATLY limit any stiffness in the muscles. Doing a run and then lying down is no good.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Running is the best way for keep actual fitness of the body so i will suggest running work if you want to keep good health
    and fitness of the body.I am agree with your reviews because i do running exercise daily because it is the best work for
    lungs health and keep for maintain of the body weight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.