Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote GoatHorned View Post
    I don't like the "are you sure you want to leave this page?" box that keeps popping up. I don't think it's my browser because it just happens on a view websites.
    On what parts of the site do you experience it?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote CaduceusGUILT View Post
    It always happens on the arcade section, and just a few minutes ago as i was typing out a reply that i decided i didn't want to submit. I deleted the text from the reply box and it went up to hit the "forum" link, and that box popped up.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Auto-save feature

one thing that is bugging me is this "leave thread" pop up when I start writing a reply but then decide against it. It creeps me out thinking that it's logging what I type, or that it knows what I typed and then asks me "ARE YOU SURE?". creepy. Maybe at least make it optional in account settings?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Could links appear in a different colour

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Pops up every now and then for me too when going to another page but not always

Forum Addiction:

de luz, temecula, ca / llançà, catalunya, esp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    it's popped up for me as well.
    'There is nothing so horrible in nature as to see a beautiful theory murdered by an ugly gang of facts.' -Franklin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just a suggestion ... when you click on "find recent posts" on your profile...there should be notifications of whether or not there are any new replies in that thread or not. This is usually how i keep up to date on a thread instead of searching an hour for it. Also, people may reply to you, just not directly with a quote, and i would never know it because i can't tell there's something new there.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just a suggestion ... when you click on "find recent posts" on your profile...there should be notifications of whether or not there are any new replies in that thread or not. This is usually how i keep up to date on a thread instead of searching an hour for it. Also, people may reply to you, just not directly with a quote, and i would never know it because i can't tell there's something new there.
    Not sure about options to do with "Find Recent Posts" on your profile (that would be a Cad or a Max thing), but maybe a workaround: If you go "Settings" at the top right of the page, you should see a list of your subscribed threads with new posts.

You can set it up so that you automatically subscribe to threads you post in: Settings -> General Settings -> "Default Thread Subscription Mode" ----> http://www.anxietyspace.com/forums/p...do=editoptions

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Could links appear in a different colour
    Most likely. We'll have to see about that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't like the "are you sure you want to leave this page?" box that keeps popping up. I don't think it's my browser because it just happens on a view websites.
    It always happens on the arcade section, and just a few minutes ago as i was typing out a reply that i decided i didn't want to submit. I deleted the text from the reply box and it went up to hit the "forum" link, and that box popped up.
    Quote lasair View Post
    It's the Auto-Save feature, I think. It seems to apply anywhere that there is a text box (replies, PMs, visitor messages). I've gotten this message too. Whether you can toggle this on or off, I'm not sure. That will be a Cad or Max thing.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Quote basuraeuropea View Post
    it's popped up for me as well.
    Quote Just Lurking View Post
    It's the Auto-Save feature, I think. It seems to apply anywhere that there is a text box (replies, PMs, visitor messages). I've gotten this message too. Whether you can toggle this on or off, I'm not sure. That will be a Cad or Max thing.
    Quote onawheel View Post
    one thing that is bugging me is this "leave thread" pop up when I start writing a reply but then decide against it. It creeps me out thinking that it's logging what I type, or that it knows what I typed and then asks me "ARE YOU SURE?". creepy. Maybe at least make it optional in account settings?
    It has been zapped, clear your cache.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

colleen's Avatar drinkingwithbabies.gov
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote MaxPower View Post
    It has been zapped, clear your cache.

:ROFL:

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are blogs viewable to non-members? If so, is there any way to make it so that only members can see it?

edit: you did it! somehow. thank you!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the notifications thing is red, I was wondering if perhaps a different colour would be better. Red makes me feel like it's going to be something bad... something like light blue or green seems more positive and refreshing and would seem more inviting?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.