Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote GoatHorned View Post
    Yea dextromethorphan hydrobromide (DXM)...pretty killer stuff. It's a cough suppressant but also a dissociative hallucinogen in high doses. Totally different from what our little hoodrat buddy lil wayne was doing though. He was using a codeine (also a cough suppressant) syrup.
    How much do you take? What's it called(the namebrand)?

Thanks,

Whiteman
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote whiteman View Post
    How much do you take? What's it called(the namebrand)?

Thanks,

Whiteman
    You can find all the information you want here http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    robotrippin is pretty cool. it can actually slow down time for you. when people talk you hear the deep slomo voice instead of their regular voice. its pretty trippy, and cool. goes to show you how much power the mind really has.
    “A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside it remains the same.” — Brock

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never experimented with drugs. Even weed. I hate side effects from prescription drugs I have to take, so I don't think I would enjoy tripping.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everyone has a drug they could get into if they tried it. People get hooked on drugs or alcohol because it makes them FEEL GOOD. Grape juice and cough syrup sounds awful to me but I have done things other people wouldn't have dreamed of doing. Of course, being drug free is the healthiest thing one can possibly do. Artificial ways of feeling good never last. But then again, nothing does.
    "You can never really know a person and if you think you can, you're living in a fucking dream world!" David Fisher, Six Feet Under

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm a fan of hallucigens. I've never tried acid, but I will someday...

I actually like ambian When I had a bunch of it I would take it during the day and relax

Seroquel made life fly by unfortunately I gained 70 pounds and developed fatty liver disease from it
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    mushies are the best. if you wanna lose your entire ego and self concept for awhile.
    “A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside it remains the same.” — Brock

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not negatively judging people that do drugs.

I suppose, if you get hooked on anything, it can be bad. Anything can be a negative thing.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Chopin12 View Post
    mushies are the best. if you wanna lose your entire ego and self concept for awhile.
    I tried them twice, and I had a good experience with them one time and a bad experience with them the other time. The good experience was really good though. I would like to try opiates someday, but I don't want to inject anything.

I have no problem with drugs as long as you're not hurting anyone else. If I overdose and die who cares if I want to die anyway? That's just what I think. Death isn't that bad of an outcome IMO.

Codeine is one of the lamest drugs there is IMO it doesn't even work for what it's meant to work for, the same with the other pain medications I've been given after surgeries.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea bad trips suck. my first trip ever i couldnt stop laughing for like the first hour. i honestly couldnt stop, and i wasnt aware of anything. wasnt aware of me laughing, the time that was passing, or even when i began to start tripping.

so it felt like this. i eat them. and then two seconds later ive been laughing my [BEEP] off for an hour and annoying everyone around me and had no idea what the hell was going on. i was really young at the time and the fact that i was annoying everyone put me in a super bad trip until later that night. i was surprised it hit me that hard as i only ate a few.

but back to the topic, i dont think theres anything wrong with drugs either. you can say they kill you, or ruin your life or whatever. but we're all going the same way any way. theres not one of us that can escape death and no matter how you live your life the result will be the same. its not like you go on to a better place if you lived your life better.

even then, its not like drugs will automatically [BEEP] up your life, either. some drugs can make you come to realizations that enhance your life and make you a better person.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Chopin12 View Post
    yea bad trips suck. my first trip ever i couldnt stop laughing for like the first hour. i honestly couldnt stop, and i wasnt aware of anything. wasnt aware of me laughing, the time that was passing, or even when i began to start tripping.

so it felt like this. i eat them. and then two seconds later ive been laughing my [BEEP] off for an hour and annoying everyone around me and had no idea what the hell was going on. i was really young at the time and the fact that i was annoying everyone put me in a super bad trip until later that night. i was surprised it hit me that hard as i only ate a few.

but back to the topic, i dont think theres anything wrong with drugs either. you can say they kill you, or ruin your life or whatever. but we're all going the same way any way. theres not one of us that can escape death and no matter how you live your life the result will be the same. its not like you go on to a better place if you lived your life better.

even then, its not like drugs will automatically [BEEP] up your life, either. some drugs can make you come to realizations that enhance your life and make you a better person.
    That's what I think. Drugs are one of the few things that makes life worthwhile.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it's as whiteman said, some people have a lower natural capacity for reward and tend to seek out activities, acts or substances to give them these feelings of reward, motivation, euphoria or at-least relief from depression and so on.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Music also makes life worthwhile.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote WintersTale View Post
    Music also makes life worthwhile.
    Music and Drugs at the sametime really makes life worthwhile
    I don't get a signature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.