Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please read this : )

Dear all : )

Hope things have been looking up for you. Some of you might know me, though for those who don’t know who I am, I am quite an introverted person --- so this is difficult for me to explain even over the internet.

I am currently in my last year of my science and biology teaching course, and my colleague and I paired up to carry out our assignment entitled:
    “Design and develop a topic / theme for a mixed ability class using the e-Portfolio”

I wish to ask a small favour from you, to give us feedback regarding our e-portolio if you would be kind enough to help.

We have developed an online portfolio regarding the topic Electricity which is done in the 7th grade in science in our country. All we require from you is to go through the online activities of our e-portfolio and give us written feedback / points (such as the strengths, weaknesses of our portfolio, and any improvements which could be made to it).

And of course you will remain anonymous : ) Don't be afraid of criticising our work, we can actually learn from your criticism!

I can give you the website through a PM if you are interested in helping out. Please do! : )

Blossom

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be interested.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Trendsetter View Post
    I'll be interested.
    Thanks Trend I've PM'ed you

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.