Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote compulsive View Post
    Unfortunately, when people see me as a normal person they expect what a normal person can do. When *I cant achieve that they will be let down and will hate *me. Can I really say I tried my hardest? No , I cant. I avoid too much and dont push myself enough.

*edited. I tend to write in third person when im explaining things for some weird reason. I actually mean to write in first person.
    There is no such thing as normal.

Every "normal person" is just masking their eccentricity. Part of being human is being different.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I feel guilty a lot of the time when I can't manage something due to my anx/depression. Really gets to me. Guess I spend a lot of time trying to act like I don't have the issues I do. By the time I get back home, I'm exhausted and collapse, but it's what I try and do. Act like a person who doesn't have SA and who didn't spend the whole day depressed.

Wish I could help you, but I don't know how. I've been told that I need to cut myself some slack. Apparently I put pressure on myself, and I'm beginning to see that too. Maybe it's you that has expectations of yourself, and not others? I thought it was others who had expectations of me, when really, it was just me. Looking at it that way may help you, it my not.

And what winterstale saying is true. Eccentrities aside, I've come across a few seemingly "normal people" who in fact have issues of there own. I suppose everyone does really.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I feel guilty a lot of the time when I can't manage something due to my anx/depression. Really gets to me. Guess I spend a lot of time trying to act like I don't have the issues I do. By the time I get back home, I'm exhausted and collapse, but it's what I try and do. Act like a person who doesn't have SA and who didn't spend the whole day depressed.

Wish I could help you, but I don't know how. I've been told that I need to cut myself some slack. Apparently I put pressure on myself, and I'm beginning to see that too. Maybe it's you that has expectations of yourself, and not others? I thought it was others who had expectations of me, when really, it was just me. Looking at it that way may help you, it my not.

And what winterstale saying is true. Eccentrities aside, I've come across a few seemingly "normal people" who in fact have issues of there own. I suppose everyone does really.
    I know what you mean, but its not me thats putting this pressure on myself, its the flashbacks and daydreams that put these thoughts into my head. And they dont go away. Something to do with when the brain imagines things it perceives them as real. I try to ignore them, but I can still feel it there..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.