Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

A Little Message to you Guys!

A Little Message to you Guys and I feel really strongly about this.

If you ever see another person in need DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

I am talking about people who are unable to defend themselves, speak up or change what is happening.

A child, someone with a mental or physical disability, intellectual disability, anyone subjected to abuse, bullying ANYTHING

You do not have to be the person taking action but please report bad behaviours. There is so much [BEEP] in this world. frankly if you walk away and you ignore it you are just as bad as that person or group carrying out.

I know this is easier said than done and it depends on the circumstances
    but
    sleep with a clear conscience.
    life---> <---me

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Did you witness something happen lately that was unjust?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    Did you witness something happen lately that was unjust?
    No, was just thinking about my past as a kid, and how the very peop le who were meant to be there for me and protect me weren't

The world is such a shocking place, iv had to report people at work, it's not a nice thing to do but as anxious as I get if I see someone abusing another person your downgraded so much in my view it makes me physically sick, I will not work with that person again.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i agree 100%, those who stand by, to me are guilty of allowing abuse to happen

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One of the biggest regrets of my life happened when I was 20, about 10 years ago.

I was working my job as a cashier, and a father and his son came through the line. The little boy's head was down, and the man was very unpleasant. The man started to walk off, but the boy came towards me, and whispered "help me." Then they left before it registered that this was probably an abusive situation.

I was too late to get the license plate, but I've always regretted that. I had the chance to help a child, against a possibly abusive father, and I missed it. I hope he's okay wherever he is.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote WintersTale View Post
    One of the biggest regrets of my life happened when I was 20, about 10 years ago.

I was working my job as a cashier, and a father and his son came through the line. The little boy's head was down, and the man was very unpleasant. The man started to walk off, but the boy came towards me, and whispered "help me." Then they left before it registered that this was probably an abusive situation.

I was too late to get the license plate, but I've always regretted that. I had the chance to help a child, against a possibly abusive father, and I missed it. I hope he's okay wherever he is.
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.