Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1444
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I took three Sonic Blizzards (ice cream) to my kids last night. We talked for a while about how the first week of school was going. "Blah" "It sucks" "My teachers are so f-ing mean" lol. Other than the usual complaints it's going really well. They have to change a few classes. My youngest is going to a career school...she can earn college credits while she's there, before ever stepping foot onto a college campus.

Was nice to see them outside of my normal weekend time with them. My kids are awesome
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I kicked [BEEP] on the back to school promo we sold at work. There were lots of eyes on it, our productivity, success in working with store managers to get the promos out, on product visibility. I only had one flop, and that was not on me at all. I did everything possible, bent over backwards, begged and pleaded with this woman, and she wouldn't budge. I talked to my boss and he said not to sweat it. Just document it. When this dumb broad has an entire pallet of product in her back room that she doesn't know what to do with, I will have to bite my tongue. It's gonna be sooooo, sooooo tempting to say "well I told you so you dumb***". Smh, and laughing to myself at the same time.

She of course got a great deal on the product, but if it doesn't sell, which it probably won't now, she's gonna have to dumpster the whole fucking thing or clearance it out. Either way she's gonna take a pretty big hit. I don't know how people can actually be this stupid lol....
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had a really good day at work, though it kicked my butt at the end. We have audits coming up, VPs coming down to tour stores lol. I got the audit route, so I know which stores are on it. The unlucky [BEEP] that drew the audit stores just so happened to not have a display, the store trashed it, and that happens every so often. So, I pulled some strings with a store manager, unloaded product and got the display ready for pickup to move to that store. It should really help move things in a positive direction. Having a visit in that store with no display would be very, very bad news. My coworker is picking it up in the morning & setting it up in the audit store. We both agreed this guy owes us lunch lol. Sometimes things work out OK. Not always. Not usually, even. But sometimes.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I need a nap lol. Ffs.

I did awesome today. I really did.

Yay me. Yay fucking me lololol.

I got through today. I did well. I could've stayed in bed with the covers over my eyes but I came and conquered and kicked ass.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This weekend was pretty awesome. Me and my kids helped move in my aunt and uncle. Well, I think we moved more than half of their stuff today. Most of it's actually moved now. We, meaning my uncle & aunt, their two kids, grandkids, one cousin (and wife) and their two kids, me and my four kids, my dad....so a dozen people, give or take some depending on the time of day, helped load this huuuuge U-Haul and then unload it at their new house. Ffs, man, it wouldn't have been so tough except everything in this truck was heavy. Really heavy. There was an awesome breeze blowing off the lake from their new place, and that helped. We moved it yesterday and I am fucking sore. But it's probably good for me, I want to shed a few pounds before vacation.

I'm glad we did it, so happy my kids pitched in. I didn't have to beg & plead, just asked, and they just helped. There were a couple of cousins we hadn't seen in about seven or eight years. Seeing how much they had grown was pretty mind-blowing. It went really well. Still sore today but I am so happy everyone pitched in and we were able to reconnect with some we hadn't seen.

I also saw my cousin, the one I lived with in the apartment I'm in now, for a while, and it was like meeting up with a very good old friend.

I'm tired and sore and will sleep well tonight. But I'm tired and sore and will sleep well tonight for all the right reasons. I'm really blessed to have the family that I have (mostly lol). No, I'm blessed to have my whole family even the couple of crazies.

Hug the ones you love.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Gotta a lot done yesterday and felt very productive

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Bit late, but I managed to get some cleaning done yesterday.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Got the flu jab today. First time ever getting it done. Talk about feeling nothing at all. I was waiting for him to start and he told me he was finished. Odd. Mother was meant to get it done as well, but she came down with the flu yesterday. Talk about bad luck. We will see how it goes. Last year the jab done nothing for most people. As the flu changes a lot. People who got the jab also ended up with the flu. Be interesting to see how it goes this year with people. Is starting to lose its effect as they knew it would after a few years. We shall see.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I've flown over to the other side of the world today. On my own. Part of me is absolutely bloody terrified. I mean, it's not as if I haven't gone on holiday on my own before (Belgium a few months back). And it's not as if I wouldn't get irritated with whoever I was travelling with if I wasnt on my own. I was half convinced I'd bail at the last minute.

But I did it. I'm doing things, trying to get on with my life. I'm trying to do things instead of sitting at home where it's safe. I want to see the world, and my mental health should not hold me back.

I wouldn't have done this a few years back. I would have stayed at home where it's all familiar.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Otherside, this is such wonderful news!! Amazing and fantabulous!
    I love that you pushed yourself way out of your comfort zone and travelled by yourself!
    Just think, the sky’s the limit now. Again, congrats to you.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @Otherside you go girl. Well done to you.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Something I did positive today was spend more then 9 hours thinking positive something I never do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I ate oatmeal for the first time in 20 years!!!
    Beating anxiety this year

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Actually had a peaceful day

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Another evening model building. First parts are always the worst. Because it is a car you have to build the drive chain and engine to begin with. Everything has to be in working order too. Turn one part and all the other parts must turn too. Not got that right you start again. More relaxing than it sounds. If you like that sort of thing. End product is always amazing.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.