Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1444
    Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    I've spent the day with my lovely partner @Lunaire , in our home. Just relaxing. Even being in his presents, makes me feel so loved and cared for. Life is good.
    Aw, I have loved being at home with you too.

I can’t wait for our garden to grow!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wow. I heard from....well....actually, got the courage to respond to.....a buddy of mine.

And I heard back from him, right away. And got a phone call.

This man is my f-ing brother. He is my best friend. We were roommates when I was in the hospital. He is a f-ing god. I would do anything for him, he is my brother. We had late night, midnight talks, advice given, there pretty much were no secrets.

He wants to keep in touch. He is.....who I aspire to be, in some ways. Damn. #mancrush
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The relationships that matter....matter.

Leave the others.

People that matter in your life will stick around. Those that don't....you're better off without them. Leave them. Let them drop off your radar. Move the fuq on.

That's something positive I've done today lol. I've come to that realization.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Went for an hour+ long walk. It was nice. I think I actually got this foreign thing I hear about called a "tan". Ever so slightly. I'm sure my body appreciates the vitamin D.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Went to the Astros / Indians game with my kids, brother-in-law and nephew. We lost but it was a really close, exciting game. Was a lot of fun. Lots of good food and laughter.

Hug the ones you love.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Over the past few months I've been slowly piecing together my mental history and the fact that I (very likely) have ADHD. It's been a long, strange, and very emotional journey and the fact that I may finally have my answer is both extremely relieving and incredibly frustrating. Learning just the past few weeks that my brother was diagnosed with ADHD, and the fact that the men in my family have a large history of it finally puts so much of my own struggles into perspective ever since I was a kid. I literally burst into tears watching research presentations by Dr. Barkley about his in depth explanations about ADHD and his findings and it was like he was describing my entire life and all the struggles I've been through. I feel like for the first time I finally know what the hell I'm dealing with, and am able to actual move forward with my life.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Something positive you've done today?

Went for a long walk with a friend and our dogs. The weather was great and we had ice-cream on our way back.

Talked to @Koalafan on WhatsApp

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Over the past few months I've been slowly piecing together my mental history and the fact that I (very likely) have ADHD. It's been a long, strange, and very emotional journey and the fact that I may finally have my answer is both extremely relieving and incredibly frustrating. Learning just the past few weeks that my brother was diagnosed with ADHD, and the fact that the men in my family have a large history of it finally puts so much of my own struggles into perspective ever since I was a kid. I literally burst into tears watching research presentations by Dr. Barkley about his in depth explanations about ADHD and his findings and it was like he was describing my entire life and all the struggles I've been through. I feel like for the first time I finally know what the hell I'm dealing with, and am able to actual move forward with my life.
    **bearhugs**
    So glad to know that you're closer to finding the right diagnosis and treatment for you... best of luck, my friend !

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Went for a long walk with a friend and our dogs. The weather was great and we had ice-cream on our way back.

Talked to @Koalafan on WhatsApp

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    **bearhugs**
    So glad to know that you're closer to finding the right diagnosis and treatment for you... best of luck, my friend !

Thank you Kirse!! I am very happy that I'm heading in the right direction

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I have been more consistent with taking vitamins.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had a good day at work, got a lot done. I love working 6a - 2p lately...I miss all the traffic and a lot of the busiest times in my stores. And it's nice getting off at 2.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Well, not today but last night. Had a really good time with my boss, my dad, and friends from work at the ball game. We didn't talk shop very much at all, just a few minutes. And we saw back to back to back homeruns, that was just amazing. I was surprisingly calm, pretty relaxed the whole night, conversation flowed pretty easy.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Finished packing stuff.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yesterday....had a really good day at work. I drove to our warehouse, and by mistake grabbed the wrong display for a store across town. I called the new guy on our team, who works on that side, and he had an extra he brought me. It was the first time meeting him in person, though we've talked on the phone quite a bit. It went really well. We talked and BSed at the store for probably close to an hour, we got along really well. Is nice to have someone I can relate to, someone I get along with. We joked about our boss not wanting to take him out to lunch to Hooters restaurant. So we decided we're gonna go and send in the receipt and see if corporate will write it off. If they do, we're planning on going all the time lol.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.