Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1444
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Got my stores done for this week. I didn't break any sales records but I got them done. There's a lot of July left. I can break sales records later.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Done the garden this morning. Humid here. Looks like it could rain at any second. Happy to have got the grass cut.
    Hppe it's snny tomorrow
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Hppe it's snny tomorrow
    Is pitch black out there at the moment. Rain is forecast again. Was yesterday too but it never rained. Got more work done in the garden this morning. Now I can relax for a week or so.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Not so much something I've done....just had luck go with me for once wrt cars. It was just a dead battery. That was it. There is no two week adventure to get it running again, like normally happens to me. Just a dead battery, that's it. Thank the gods.

By the way, my car is just kind of a strange animal. It's unusual, so all the parts are going to be a fuqing fortune. The battery at AutoZone was $230. Yes, ffs, $230 for a car battery. I went to Walmart and found the same one for $100 less. Pays to shop around sometimes I guess.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Made an impulsive trip into London on my own, had a look around some of the museums and went over to China town. Had a bubble tea and bought a custard bun. It started spitting it down like nothing else in Chinatown, and I remembered exactly why I hate Britain sometimes. Godamnit why do we have to have such shitty weather?

Now on a train out of London.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got through work, and also got some sleep last night and this afternoon. Some good sleep, finally. I realize that probably sounds really lame in this thread but I needed it. Got it done. All I do is win.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Did a large amount of washing. It got stopped though because I ran out of capsules and Tesco isn't open after 5 on a sunday for some bizarre reason.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Thrown out a large amount of stuff that I don't need. Three bags of recyclable goods, two bags of general...trash, one bag of electronics that I need to take to the tip at some point.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I worked from home today and got a lot done, work-wise, and otherwise lol. I love having the flexible schedule I have. There are days when I don't feel like fighting traffic and it's nice to be able to never leave the house and work in boxers and a t-shirt. But I got a lot done. Idk how my apartment gets so messy sometimes when I'm the only one living here (the downside is I have no one to blame but myself lol). That's one of the things I got accomplished today, just cleaning up.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm at the lake with my parents and kids. Went fishing with my son this morning and this afternoon. Caught a pretty good size bass. Went to pick up my youngest daughter from her ROTC meet (parents aren't allowed to attend). Back at the lake now. I think I've driven about 250 miles this weekend so far, and spent Idk how many hours in traffic. Is so totally worth it to see my kids though. Even if it's time in the car with them, we talk nonstop and catch up. So far it's been an awesome weekend.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Spent a lot of time with my kids

They make me happy. I'm a completely different person when I'm around them. They give me a reason to be here. Actually, I'm not sure where I'd be without them. It's funny how being a parent means you obviously have to give. And give. And give. It never, ever ends, it's 24/7 giving yourself away. There are no days off. You have to take care of yourself obviously but when it's all said and done you come last, kids come first.

But they give back so, so much. In ways I never thought possible. The love I get back from my kids is amazing. The life lessons they've taught (without even intending to) are nothing short of amazing. I really am blessed to have them in my life. They are incredible. They're smart, caring, giving little people that are halfway between being kids and adults. Being a teenager is tough, I remember. They are dealing with it very, very well so far. They're responsible. And giving. And very mature for their age. And very resilient. And smart.

My ex-wife and I agreed when they were very, very young that sometimes you have to let them fall on their butts, it's the only way they'll ever learn to pick themselves up and dust themselves off and try again. And they do that very well.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Spent most of today with my dad and sister, in my mom's hospital room. It was pretty difficult at times. When I got there she was in a lot of pain. They were giving her morphine, and some opiate even stronger than morphine, and Xanax, and Baclofen. They had to stagger the doses just right....there's no way she can take all of that all at once. They're just trying to stabilize her at this point. The pain was finally manageable before my sister and I left.

My sister brought my dad some food. I've offered over and over again today to go check on his house, and the dogs, but he's said it's taken care of. I think the upside is we all talked a lot, pretty quietly, almost in whispers, until my mom finally went to sleep. When she did, my sister and I left so my dad could pull out the sofa sleeper in the room and try to sleep. He'd been up for over 36 hours straight. He finally got a couple of hours. It think my dad was glad to have us there. I think having us there helped him in some ways.

My sister and I talked a lot today, esp in the lobby after we left the room. Talked about the cardiologist, her neurosurgeon, physical therapist, doctor and nurse in charge. We're both very, very worried, but we leaned on each other a lot today. I haven't talked to my sister like that one on one, not this much in years. My mom finally ate something just now and that's a really, really good sign.

I feel like my sister and I did everything we could today. I don't know what else we can do at this point, except keep offering our help and visiting. I was honestly afraid to go up there at first. I had three people very, very close to me pass away within 6 months of each other several years ago. Death scares the hell out of me. Like it does most people. I'm afraid she's going to die. We're all afraid they're not gonna be able to figure out what's really going on. But I pushed through the fear and anxiety and spent a whole lot of time with her today. She was very out of it of course but she knew I was there and that's what matters.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had an absolutely incredible evening with my kids. It was just....epic. It was awesome.

We went to the Rockets / Lakers game and we won in double overtime.

The funny thing is....I was really strangely uninhibited tonight. I wasn't drinking or anything lol.....I don't drink a drop of alcohol around my kids..

But I was just strangely....myself. I danced with them lol in our seats, and in our aisle, and on our way up to the stadium lol. after a while they just rolled their eyes at me. my oldest daughter danced with me though. we had so, so much fun tonight.

Conversation flowed. We ate at the stadium. We talked throughout the whole game, and laughed, and teased, and joked around.

It was pretty awesome. A night I will never forget.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I cut the grass. Because of the bad weather, this was only the first cut this year. Fair to say there was a lot of grass. Very wet grass too. Our back garden is big enough. Got it and the front garden done. Now I just want my bed. LOL
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Therapy session went good

Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.