Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1444
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I was running late and I always go thru the Mcdonald's line for a large Diet Coke. I couldn't/wouldn't let a person into the drive through line but I felt bad so I told the girl who took my money to pay for the car behind me and tell them I'm sorry and to have a nice day.

The thing about it is..paying it forward so to speak really IS about making US feel better. it made me so happy. I hope it made the other person happy too.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    I was running late and I always go thru the Mcdonald's line for a large Diet Coke. I couldn't/wouldn't let a person into the drive through line but I felt bad so I told the girl who took my money to pay for the car behind me and tell them I'm sorry and to have a nice day.

The thing about it is..paying it forward so to speak really IS about making US feel better. it made me so happy. I hope it made the other person happy too.
    This made me smile

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    Had another Therapy Session and started my diet then blew my diet lol.. congrats to you all on doing things.
    How has it been going?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

That was very nice of you!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thank you Pinky. It was nice of me but I realize it was also truly FOR ME. It made me feel better and feel less guilty because I wouldn't let this person into the line, so I bought his/her breakfast. How 'nice' of me, but really?
    I call bs on my whole random act of kindness. 1st, it was to alleviate any sense of guilt that I had, and 2nd, if it was a true random act of kindness I probably shouldn't have shared it with anyone. It should have been my secret.
    BOOM. (that was the sound of me dropping the mic. and walking off to the sound of my own applause)

or maybe it was very nice of me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you Pinky. It was nice of me but I realize it was also truly FOR ME. It made me feel better and feel less guilty because I wouldn't let this person into the line, so I bought his/her breakfast. How 'nice' of me, but really?
    I call bs on my whole random act of kindness. 1st, it was to alleviate any sense of guilt that I had, and 2nd, if it was a true random act of kindness I probably shouldn't have shared it with anyone. It should have been my secret.
    BOOM. (that was the sound of me dropping the mic. and walking off to the sound of my own applause)

or maybe it was very nice of me.
    Sharing acts of kindness can inspire others to do acts of kindness and so it's not a bad thing.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Didn't waste $ on coffee yesterday and today. And also didn't have diet coke.
    Hey that's awesome! Do you normally buy coffee or make coffee yourself?

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Feeling much better today. Had some chamomile tea earlier which was sweetened with some honey

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I waited patiently in line and let other people cut in front of me when getting my diet coke at Mcdonalds. It's a little bit of heaven, caffeine, great taste and energy, all rolled into one that I can't miss for $1.60.

Other then that I laid low as i'm freakish at the moment. I look like a freak monster. LOL.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    I waited patiently in line and let other people cut in front of me when getting my diet coke at Mcdonalds. It's a little bit of heaven, caffeine, great taste and energy, all rolled into one that I can't miss for $1.60.

Other then that I laid low as i'm freakish at the moment. I look like a freak monster. LOL.
    How long was the longest period of time you've gone without soda?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Hmm
    Probably 9 months.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I am just doing better overall, have my moments but am more grounded. I got up early, ate, gym, ate, washing, cinema, prepared for work tomorrow, time with boyfriend, and now in bed. Overal, good day xx
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm not in physical pain.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    My answer is the Same as Sunrise.

Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.