Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1444
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Sierra Nevada - I wanted to see snow-capped mountains in particular. My mood has been rotten also, and I initially balked at going ahead with this trip. But in the end, the distraction was good. At least I can enjoy the view, while stewing, rather than being at home.

I was wondering about the time of year for Iceland. I assumed most people visit in the summertime, but I heard it was really expensive to visit. If spring/winter is a good time of year, travel wise, maybe the cost would be lower if its off peak. I also like going to places when its less crowded.
    Oh, how pretty. I got a bit of that where I was too. Pretty amazing. Where you on your own?
    At the moment the weather in Iceland was one extreme to the next. The day we arrived was sunny and dry, mid week was wet and after that it snowed like mad. Was nice to see the differences and extremes. It was an expensive trip overall thankfully we are the kind of people who don't mind cooking and bringing a packed lunch while on holiday. It was not overly busy, but I drove so missed the big tour groups.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Sounds like you went at the right time I wouldn't want to use a tour group, either.

Just read there's a better chance of catching the northern lights in winter.
    We seen them - got some pretty sweet pictures too
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I've been texting and talking to my oldest daughter today and yesterday. She had a psychiatrist appointment yesterday. She's doing really well, but about to change meds for depression again. I tried to keep it very positive oc, and there was no need to "try" to keep it positive....she really is doing well, she's taking care of herself and talking. That's a big contrast from a couple of years ago.

I really feel blessed to have the relationship I have with her, and with my other kids. The trust is there, and they'll talk to me, about damn near anything. My oldest has had conversations with me in the past that she wasn't comfortable talking to her mom about, so it feels good to know that she knows she can come to me with anything, nothing is off limits. My relationship with my kids really defines who I am....I feel like I'm a dad, before anything else. They come before anything else. I remember thinking that after the divorce, it might be impossible to keep us from drifting apart, since we only see each other every other weekend, but nothing could be further from the truth. And we see each other more than just every other weekend. I've never felt so blessed or valued relationships as much in my entire life, like I do with my kids. It's a pretty awesome feeling, parent-child bonds are unlike anything else in the entire world.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    I've been texting and talking to my oldest daughter today and yesterday. She had a psychiatrist appointment yesterday. She's doing really well, but about to change meds for depression again. I tried to keep it very positive oc, and there was no need to "try" to keep it positive....she really is doing well, she's taking care of herself and talking. That's a big contrast from a couple of years ago.

I really feel blessed to have the relationship I have with her, and with my other kids. The trust is there, and they'll talk to me, about damn near anything. My oldest has had conversations with me in the past that she wasn't comfortable talking to her mom about, so it feels good to know that she knows she can come to me with anything, nothing is off limits. My relationship with my kids really defines who I am....I feel like I'm a dad, before anything else. They come before anything else. I remember thinking that after the divorce, it might be impossible to keep us from drifting apart, since we only see each other every other weekend, but nothing could be further from the truth. And we see each other more than just every other weekend. I've never felt so blessed or valued relationships as much in my entire life, like I do with my kids. It's a pretty awesome feeling, parent-child bonds are unlike anything else in the entire world.
    That is amazing So glad they can go to you like that. That is so important!!
    edit: this is TE, sorry, I was messing around with some setting and forgot to go into my account.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thank you....

I really do feel blessed to have them in my life, they are my whole world

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I finished a work project

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I got to spend a great weekend with my boyfriend
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Got most of a very long piece of work done. Almost there. I hope.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Finally made an appointment to see a therapist in two weeks!

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Finally made an appointment to see a therapist in two weeks!
    Congrats! I hope that you find the sessions useful! (^O^)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    Congrats! I hope that you find the sessions useful! (^O^)
    Thank you!!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I went to work lol, despite feeling like hell from lack of sleep. I'm also going to pick up my kids in a bit, and seeing, being with them always makes me happy. I'm hoping that being around them will take my mind off things for a while, and kind of get me out of my own head for a while. It usually does.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Well was doing some programming work earlier on and my sign up sheet wasn't working properly. This problem has haunted me for the last couple of days wracking my head trying to figure out why nothing was being submitted...turns out I was a ">" at the end of the line...thanks programming!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I did a pretty good job at work today, I think. I hope. I just ended a 12 hour day, working in stores with my boss, getting ready for one of our biggest clients to tour them tomorrow. We're trying to get at least one display up in each store, and we did. We had a really, really difficult time in one store (we spent four hours there today) because we couldn't find the f-ing display. It's a huge store and my boss and I must have walked the back room and the whole inside of the store four times, and we couldn't find it, but I eventually did (it was mislabeled), and when I did my boss called me her hero lmao. It would've been a disaster if we hadn't found it, a total flop, an "F" grade, a black eye for that store. Now it should be a success.

Anyway I think I did pretty well. When you work side by side with someone for twelve hours things can get tense, you can get stressed, and we had some stressful moments there but otherwise I think it went really well. And she said I could go home at 5:00 today, and I said no, I want to do whatever it takes to help you get ready for this. I think she appreciated that. She worked with people that have bailed on her before, so....

Anyway, I don't have to be with my boss and that witch that's touring my stores tomorrow. That's a huge plus, I honestly don't like that woman, and neither does anyone else. I just hope it goes well. Fingers crossed.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I told my friend why I declined to go out with her at the weekend. I told her I'm struggling and we planned to met for dinner next week.
    life---> <---me

Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.