Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1444
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Went out on an early morning cycle this morning. Out for close on two hours. Along a coast road and up into a big park were I could relax for a while. Is a place I love to cycle to. With the weather been as good as it is, may as well get out there now. The rain will be back with us by the end of the week. Will add a picture of were I cycle to just sit and relax. Listen to the birds and the water.

Attachment 4096

Attachment 4097
    Where is this. I don't recognize it?
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I ate more healthy today

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I started a new, high intense therapy. I am really nervous about it but I have to do it.
    life---> <---me

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Finished a painting and did some photography.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Showered lmao.

I'm really not that motivated today. I'm going. I'm getting there. I'm just....not into the groove at all today. I can get away with doing a half day at work, and, tbh, that's probably what I'm gonna do today.

Do I feel guilty about it.....nah, not really. Considering what they pay me. Nope. Not much.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    Wow, that's amazing!! (・Д・)

How long have you been crocheting for?
    Thank youyou, about 4 years. It really helps with my anxiety.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Had a beautiful aromatherapy bath this evening
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got caught up on some much needed sleep. I also talked to my dad this morning. It's best to catch him usually around 8:00 in the morning, he's a morning person. We talked for probably 30, 45 minutes, quite a while, about his retirement. It's going OK. The next few days are going to determine a lot.

I told him I hope it works out for him, and to let me know how it goes Tuesday, and to let me know if there's anything I can do. I told him he has worked his *** off, 12 hours a day, for the last....Idk how many years. And he's been compensated pretty well for what he's done. Usually. He's worked really closely with the CEOs, and VPs of a couple of the companies he's worked for before. He deserves to retire, ffs. He just needs to go play golf. And have me drive his golf cart, and be his caddy lmao. He has earned it. He started working when he was 16 years old. And he has worked every day (except vacations) since then, and he's 66 years old now. He's missed two weeks of work during that time, that's it. I want him to relax, and play golf, and enjoy time with his grandkids.

I think I made him feel better by talking to him this morning. I think I might have made him feel a little more appreciated by what he's done, all these years, and what he's done for my kids. I hope the next few days go well for him. I hope the company he works for treats him right, while he's given notice, and is on his way out.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got to see a bunch of beautiful eagles flying around, probably the most eagles I've ever seen, and all in one place, one time!!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm getting over a stomach virus, or....something, whatever it is, it's pretty bad, but I think I'm getting over it. I made myself go to work today. I was moving a little slower than normal, and my God, it was sooooo tempting to call in sick, or go home sick, but I toughed it out and I'm glad I did. My boss and a bunch of clients had a conference call at the end of the day, and I handled myself really well. Part of dealing with one of our biggest clients is knowing when to keep your answers really, really short and to the point. Shorter is better sometimes. I also got compliments on some of the displays I've put into stores.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I've been having trouble driving at night and just chalked it up to poor eyesight and being old. Took my car in to have the oil changed today and the tech there recommended I have my head lights resurfaced. I told him to go ahead and do it, and WOW, what a difference! LOL I can actually see driving at night now.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got to spend a lot of time with my kids today, and the last five days. Went to the lake, and the pool. We had water balloon fights. My dad bought this sling shot that shoots water balloons 100 yards, and as high as a ten story building lmao. It was fun. There were times when I was really just exhausted and wanted to call it a day but I tried to keep up with them. I think I did pretty well.

Hug the ones you love.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I got really prepared for my july 7th show. i was worried about it as its a long one and i was having problems, but I spent all day working on it to much success and now im not so stressed about it

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I was really angry earlier but swam it off...the swim was amazing and really helped
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Done the garden this morning. Humid here. Looks like it could rain at any second. Happy to have got the grass cut.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.