Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question about good days

Do any of you have good days where for some freakish reason or another you become more sociable and less withdrawn than usual? I kind of after along period of felling freakishly lonely spoke to more people today than I have in a very long time. I know from experience that this probably won't last, but I've had longer periods when I've been only slightly anxiety ridden around people. I've been reading a lot of stuff on improving self esteem and trying to focus on the things I've done right instead of all the things I've messed up.

I only had two times today where I didn't know what to say and got very shy and didn't say anything. If you first met me you wouldn't have thought I was shy at all.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Yeah, I have good days. My anxiety seems to be almost non-existent some days, and then so obviously there and starting panic attacks other days. I don't think anyone really has a totally constant level of anxiety. It's up and it's down a lot of the time.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, a few days ago I was able to talk to strangers n make conversation without pressure getting on me. Rarely, but it does happen, I have fast comebacks for family members who take the piss in jest, as is usual for them. Notable because fam member in question says, 'That was fast for you, impressed' or something similar. I also very occasionally get that rare day when I wake up and am not on edge immediately. I wish I could pin down what it is that makes it so.

Most recently the good day was the first time I'd left the house in 3 weeks n it was like my senses were so uninhibited from lack of contact I couldn't distinguish any one state from another. Not the best qualifier for apparent sudden confidence, but there it is. Been thinking about this alot lately too.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been wondering if it has anything to do with hormones because I've had so many anxiety attacks lately. I really wish I knew what made today so much better. I was very determined to talk to people though, perhaps my mindset, plus I first ran into one of my favorite people who I really enjoy talking to.

With some people, I don't have any anxiety because I'm so very sure they are my friend. I really trust them.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Yeah - some days I can trick myself into thinking I can do it
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I sometimes have really good days which are usually followed by an extreme low.. i still have those beliefs of "I cant keep this up" or "i dont deserve this"
    “A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside it remains the same.” — Brock

JaneDoe's Avatar My So-Called Self
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, I have good days. I don't know why they happen or where they come from and they never last long, but I'm always happy to get them.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yes somedays im ok, i think if im tired thats when i get nervous, sweaty and rush home= its like im 2 different people

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do have good days but the bad days seem to be outnumbering them by a landslide lately.
    "You can never really know a person and if you think you can, you're living in a fucking dream world!" David Fisher, Six Feet Under

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I seem to be able to string together more good days than bad. The bad days are pretty crappy though, I usually hole up in my office and not talk with anyone.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.