Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think there comes a point when you can feel so guilty about something that it can distort reality a bit. I remember that comment you made but i certainly didn't see anyone calling you any names or anything that should have been perceived as such, unless they private messaged you with it. Perhaps you were just beating yourself up over it? Either way, do you think the comment was really all that controversial? I think it'll be alright man.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote takethebiscuit View Post
    Take some time to think of the compliments you have received and write down the qualities you have. This will help you get in touch more with why you matter as a person.
    I like this idea.

Winterstale, as everyone else stated, that forum is a total mess so I wouldn't take it very seriously. It's good to know a friend lifted your spirits - I bet they care an awful lot about you. And so do the members of this forum. I would hardly say you are a horrible person. I've never thought of you as anything even remotely close to that. I know this is a late post, but I hope you're still feeling better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.