Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Did my online order in person today

Today I had to do my order in-person, because the website was not working properly.

I gave my order in person, and I was surprised because the coworkers recognized me due to the fact I often order online. I didn't realize that I went there so much that they would recognize me but they did. They sounded nice too - it's the first time someone was nice to me in a long time. Granted, they were probably just doing their job by being nice to the customer... but it still felt nice.

Maybe I'll do my order in person next time too.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    A little kindness can go a long way right?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I did another in person orde but this time everyone was scowling at me and just wanted me to leave
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.