Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    A Dog's Purpose

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Wolves at the Door - Good film. Short. Is about the Tate killings by the Manson family. You think there is no way they can tell the same story again and make it somewhat different. But they have managed to make a good little film here. I was surprised by how good it was. There is another film of the same name. More gore and blood than anything else. Don't get the two films mixed up. The other film is about the last days on earth for a few females or something like that. This one is 1 hour 11 minutes long.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    the smurfs

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Watched John Wick - Chapter 2 yesterday evening. Simply him going around shooting people from start to finish. Follow on from the first film. With a third one still to come.

This evening I watched Logan. Good film. All the original x-men characters are now dead. That does not mean we won't have another film. They have left the way open for the next batch.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    captain underpants

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    For some reason....I'm watching The Fault In Our Stars (again). It's a good movie. Shailene Woodley did an amazing job in this movie, she is just....amazing. It's a really heartbreaking story, I probably won't watch it until the end again.

I'd be watching the Astros / Mariners game but they're in Seattle tonight. Game doesn't even start until 9:00, ffs. So, here I am lmao.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Baby Driver. I thought it was pretty awesome, I couldn't look away from the screen through most of it. The only downside for me is it was a little bit JamesBondish sometimes, in that some of the characters got out of impossible situations, over and over again. But, it's an action-thriller, so there's always gonna be some of that I guess. Has a pretty awesome cast.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    White Girl (with Morgan Saylor) is such a good movie, but there are scenes that are so hard to watch. Ffs. Really hard to watch. Morgan is an amazing actress and does just....an awesome job in this film.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    War on the planet of the apes

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I just finished watching "Split". One of the most disturbing and scariest movies I've seen in a long time.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Fifty Shades Darker. Was actually pretty good. Dakota Johnson is just beautiful, really attractive in that innocent girl-next-door sort of way.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Hoop Dreams.

Was a pretty amazing movie.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Hidden Figures. What an awesome movie. I just watched it with my parents and kids.

I've always known my grandfather was an engineer for NASA, but I didn't know some of the things he helped create. You learn something new every day. The man was wicked smart. Smarter than I'll ever be, ffs.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I couldn't sleep last night and was watching this movie "Notting Hill".

I'm just a boy. Standing in front of a girl. Asking her to love me.

Lol. I don't care if some people say Julia Roberts has a stupid, fake laugh. She's a babe. She's good looking. And a turn on. And she's funny. And talented. And she's around my age. I think she's my soul mate. I think we were meant to be together.

In another universe lol. In a different century. If I was someone else.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.