ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Deadpool 2
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    The Disaster Artist. Really good movie on Amazon Prime!!!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Watchd Thoroughbreds last night. Oh my God that is a really good, but very, very strange, disturbing movie.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Lars von Trier's Europa.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Coco
    *Fart noises*

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I started watching Ready Player One and just couldn't get into it. The first 20 - 30 minutes of the movie is explaining / setting up the movie ffs, with one of the main characters talking to the camera. It seems like Spielberg just skipped the part where you get emotionally involved with the characters....you're just supposed to be a fanboy as soon as the film starts. So the whole thing comes off as just ridiculous. I couldn't even take the movie seriously, at all.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My morbid curiosity makes me want to see the movie "Hereditary". But the sensible, pragmatic side of me is saying "NO".

It's supposed to be so scary and disturbing some are comparing it to "The Exorcist". Now that's a movie I really wish I hadn't seen lol.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    My morbid curiosity makes me want to see the movie "Hereditary". But the sensible, pragmatic side of me is saying "NO".

It's supposed to be so scary and disturbing some are comparing it to "The Exorcist". Now that's a movie I really wish I hadn't seen lol.
    I watched this today. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. It is definitely more disturbing than scary. Pretty solid horror movie, though - I recommend seeing it.

Last night I also watched Songs from the Second Floor. Weird artsy goodness. I need to see the rest of the director's movies.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    'Love, Simon". A pretty good flick. I thought the ending was a little cheesy, a little melodramatic and overdone. But otherwise a really good movie.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    You, the Living.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Went to see a friend yesterday, and we ended up renting Black Panther from prime. It was alright. But I think I'm just getting bored of marvel.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Failure To Launch. Watched it for the second time. It shows how Tripp, the main character, pushes women away after his girlfriend died suddenly. He's afraid to let anyone get too close. No wonder this is one of my favorite movies. I don't live with my parents but I can see a lot of similarities between me and him. The only real "relationship" I've had since my gf died was purely sexual. Neither me nor her wanted it to get serious. Well, we tried but it just didn't work lol. And we both liked it that way.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The Element of Crime. One of the most difficult films as far as deconstructing it's meaning that I've ever seen. An absolutely beautiful film visually. Von Trier is a master. I'm really excited for his upcoming movie. It'll be nice to finally be able to see one of his movies in a theater.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Epidemic. Interesting concept. Lars von Trier plays himself losing the screenplay for his previous film The Element of Crime and having to start from scratch to meet it's deadline. I took the movie as a critique of the film industry and it's rejection of non-traditional filmmaking in favor of "what the audience wants." There's also a scene where he dissects toothpaste. lol. I loved it

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    A Quiet Place. A great movie. Was scary as fuq to me.

Also ZombieLand.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.