Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Yea it kind of sucks to see just how fast the site has [BEEP] bombed since the new mod system was rammed through. Ive gone back a couple of times and the site is just in such a sad state...kind of weird knowing that not too long ago that was a site I considered home and was a great place

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote BlueLace View Post
    Admins are just tagging them as admins. How pathetic. LOL.

Jones and Neo are also admins now. Basically the admins are hiding and appointing mods as admins cos people are complaining about no admin presents. Having a bunch of random mods as admins banning whenever they want on there choices? Does anyone else see a problem with this?

What happened to Penny and Brandt?
    Not there anymore. Neo left too. He made a goodbye post on a thread a couple weeks back, and told everyone the name of his user account. He was demodded soon after, I think. So is he still on there then?

I don't see how this is going to solve things though. The admins solution over there to overworked mods...make them admins. I'm sure that comes with even more work. What a great idea. Why didn't anyone think of it before??? I'm going to have to send SAS some flowers and congratulate them on there genius there.

Meh, I suppose they can ban IP's now.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Not there anymore. Neo left too. He made a goodbye post on a thread a couple weeks back, and told everyone the name of his user account. He was demodded soon after, I think. So is he still on there then?

I don't see how this is going to solve things though. The admins solution over there to overworked mods...make them admins. I'm sure that comes with even more work. What a great idea. Why didn't anyone think of it before??? I'm going to have to send SAS some flowers and congratulate them on there genius there.

Meh, I suppose they can ban IP's now.
    Neo is now an admin. I use that term loosely. They must of tagged them all. People was bitching saying no admin presents so they are giving moderators admin tags to try to please everyone. When really they can't do anything like tech support and major changes and board rule changes. Don't think it's the moderators fault but I pity them being used by the site owner.. Well the owner of the forum isn't any help and collecting cash.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote BlueLace View Post
    Neo is now an admin. I use that term loosely. They must of tagged them all. People was bitching saying no admin presents so they are giving moderators admin tags to try to please everyone. When really they can't do anything like tech support and major changes and board rule changes. Don't think it's the moderators fault but I pity them being used by the site owner.. Well the owner of the forum isn't any help and collecting cash.
    I don't blame the mods. They're doing the best in a bad situation. Admin seems to be ignoring them, hasn't posted on the site since November or so....Why hasn't that site completley fallen to pieces yet? The SAS account seems to post as admin when there's a crisis and it looks like everyones gonna riot, but they seem to be ignoring the site. They forgot to pay flashchat the other day. That did not go down well at all.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I don't blame the mods. They're doing the best in a bad situation. Admin seems to be ignoring them, hasn't posted on the site since November or so....Why hasn't that site completley fallen to pieces yet? The SAS account seems to post as admin when there's a crisis and it looks like everyones gonna riot, but they seem to be ignoring the site. They forgot to pay flashchat the other day. That did not go down well at all.
    They are being USED!!! The admins aren't just using them but the whole forum. It's meant to be a support site and they don't even care it's slowly crashing down. They have a huge base the reason it hasn't crashed all the way. I hope chat members gave them some big [BEEP] for not paying chat. LOL. I also wish members find the site here too.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd wish for those who really need assistance with anxiety/mental illness to find this site instead of making the big mistake of going to SAS. That place is just crowded with bitter woman haters and sex-starved trolls. AxS really goes more into detail many different mental health issues than SAS, whose sole intention was for assistance in social anxiety.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's why I asked to be banned. It's turned into a terrible site, the trolls are running rampant.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote BlueLace View Post
    They are being USED!!! The admins aren't just using them but the whole forum. It's meant to be a support site and they don't even care it's slowly crashing down. They have a huge base the reason it hasn't crashed all the way. I hope chat members gave them some big [BEEP] for not paying chat. LOL. I also wish members find the site here too.
    I got banned for mentioning this place so I threw up a fuss and one of the mods posted here. It might be free, but for every post we make there, admin gets paid. For every bit of traffic, for every lurker, they get profit. All those adverts about the Mun who discovered how to get rid of wrinkles? Paid for those too. The sites clean, there's no viruses or malware or any javas that aren't from amazon or google (someone worried about that today...so I scanned the site to see if there was one). I'd like to know what 68 odd cookies are doing on my laptop though, duplicated, and under two different web addresses (one with www, one without). I don't háček a problem with cookies, and this site uses them too, most sites do. But 68 seems excessive, and under two web addresses and duplicated is taking the pis.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    delete

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still believe that the new Admins were part of a group that would sell our information to companies for profit. They will never live that down.

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote WintersTale View Post
    I still believe that the new Admins were part of a group that would sell our information to companies for profit. They will never live that down.
    That would explain all the Viagara and other dick related spam emails I've been getting the last couple of months.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote dizzy View Post
    Eh, I feel kind of responsible for that because I asked you about...something. And then you responded and then got banned. Sorry about that!!! I see that you're back. I have mixed feelings about going there. Because I do see people genuinely wanting advice or just expressing a lot of sadness, they need decent people there. But on the other hand, it's such a toxic environment. I do want to spend less time there.
    Its not your fault. I'm back on now, and I've asked them what is up with the cookies and why they posted here. It wouldn't surprise me if they ban me rather than answer,

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Monotony View Post
    That would explain all the Viagara and other dick related spam emails I've been getting the last couple of months.
    Hmm, yes. That's why I changed the email account I had registered with sas to the trashy one I only use for sites I don't trust / have potential to spam me. Sadly I don't trust sas at all anymore.

I do wonder how the regular forum users over there can tolerate all the trolls. I don't see most of them complaining. I think maybe they don't notice it as much? I think coming here and going there.. there's such a huge contrast that sas seems repugnant now.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    Hmm, yes. That's why I changed the email account I had registered with sas to the trashy one I only use for sites I don't trust / have potential to spam me. Sadly I don't trust sas at all anymore.
    Good idea. Even better, I'm just gonna set it to a mailinator account...
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I think I used a throwaway account for SAS. Can't remember. It might have been my old email account.

I wouldn't trust Drew to save my life. It was just a money making site, they don't care about helping people get better at all.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.