Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Its not your fault. I'm back on now, and I've asked them what is up with the cookies and why they posted here. It wouldn't surprise me if they ban me rather than answer,
    They posted here?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Drew is not a member of this site, is he?

If so, I'm going again.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    They posted here?
    Quote WintersTale View Post

If so, I'm going again.
    Maybe she's referring to that time Neo came on here and posted on her blog.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    They posted here?

If so, I'm going again.
    Quote Trendsetter View Post
    Maybe she's referring to that time Neo came on here and posted on her blog.
    Neo posted on my blog with why I had been banned over on SAS. I went on and asked them today why they did that. I got this in reply from him.

Your ban, as with most bans, was a result of accumulations of guideline violations (which you admit to doing).

Also I didn't 'follow you onto another site', I just happened to be on the site browsing and saw your blog. Since you were trashing me and moderation here in general, I was compelled to give an explanation, which was in hindsight hasty and for which i was fairly pinged for on that site.
    Neo's been banned though, and I don't think Drew is here. Don't worry. Ive spoken to Ventura about this, she's been pretty clear that the SAS mods don't get to do modding on here.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Neo is not so bad. I'm not talking about the new Mods, like The Dark Knight, or Neo.

I actually feel bad for the new mods, if they are still modding. Drew really ruined the atmosphere for them, and made it impossible to moderate SAS. It's not like when Ventura and Neptunus were moderating.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am not nor ever was a active member on SAS an all but 300 posts since 2005. When Drew bought SAS I felt uncomfortable and felt as soon as the site got big enough he would sell it. The site was all about growing it out.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If so, I'm going again.
    The money hungry fool doesn't even login to SAS. I wouldn't worry about him here. lmfao.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just feel sad that the site turned into what it did. It's not the same site I joined in 2007.

Drew should just close it, instead of letting it rot like that. When a tree rots, you cut it down.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://socialanxietyhelp.myfreeforum...p?t=22&start=0

This is a forum run by us, for us, unlike SAS, which is run by a guy who treats it like a business, so please, let us self-regulate.

Anxiety space wasn't the first SAS rivalry site but hopefully this anxiety site is the best.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Dust_in_the_wind View Post

Anxiety space wasn't the first SAS rivery site but hopefully this anxiety site is the best.
    Wow, that place is pretty inactive
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Trendsetter View Post
    Wow, that place is pretty inactive
    Poorly made on one of those free forums. It was annoying to try to get used to. Vbulletin is way more user friendly.The site didn't have a .com url, or anything. I think only 50 people joined the forum.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Until Drew steps down or hands over the site to someone else the site is going to continue to tumble . He should hand over the site to someone who CARES about the site and doesnt just see it as a business oppurtunity. But, sadly I dont think thats going to happen :

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just feel sad that the site turned into what it did. It's not the same site I joined in 2007.

Drew should just close it, instead of letting it rot like that. When a tree rots, you cut it down.
    Dude. Why would he close it down? The site makes MEGA $$$$ Even if the tree is rotting it's giving out spoiled apples that he can make even more profit off of. SAS is all about quantity not quality. People like Drew don't care about other people. They just care about the money and the image.
    *** I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round. ***

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ventura showed me that site a while back, but I'm really glad this place has gotten more active. Almost 900 members.

A pretty active forum I belong to has 2,000. If this forum gets to that point, it has been a success story. Who needs all the members that SAS has? Most of them are trolls or banned members now.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)

Anxiety space wasn't the first SAS rivalry site but hopefully this anxiety site is the best.
    Ventura showed me that site too. Looks inactive though. There was another one that's cropped up that SAS made that Trendsetter told me about. Don't know if it's technically a rivalry site, but anyone who knows the SAS of today should know why it was made.

http://affs.forumotion.com/

It'd has a total of 12 members.

Dude. Why would he close it down? The site makes MEGA $$$$ Even if the tree is rotting it's giving out spoiled apples that he can make even more profit off of. SAS is all about quantity not quality. People like Drew don't care about other people. They just care about the money and the image.
    Apparently, it's had over a million unique visitors, every time someone posts, money in the bank. Plus the high number of visitors mean an advertising oppurtunity. Amazon advertise on there, there's a lot of mainstream brands advertising on there. Everytime someone clicks on one of those ads...he's paid.

Ventura showed me that site a while back, but I'm really glad this place has gotten more active. Almost 900 members.

A pretty active forum I belong to has 2,000. If this forum gets to that point, it has been a success story. Who needs all the members that SAS has? Most of them are trolls or banned members now.
    Well, this place is growing. It's not as active as SAS was, but half the threads on there are currently about sex. SAS is too big. That's half the problem.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.