Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Yeah, for awhile there, we were worried Sean Payton wanted to move to Dallas. New Orleans would have been crushed if he did that. I just want one season where every team is in peak form. That will mean some great games!
    Wasn't really worried about that at all, that seemed more like a story the media was blowing out of proportion. After all, the Cowboys coaching job was never even close to being vacant.

One of these days, I'd like to return to the Superdome for another game.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Good luck with that. I looked into buying tickets. Saints tickets have been sold out since 2005. I've been on a waiting list for the last 8 months. The only way I can get tickets is if a season ticket holder can't go and sells them on the Saints site. I'm sure the tickets will be sky high though.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Good luck with that. I looked into buying tickets. Saints tickets have been sold out since 2005. I've been on a waiting list for the last 8 months. The only way I can get tickets is if a season ticket holder can't go and sells them on the Saints site. I'm sure the tickets will be sky high though.
    Oh crap, I forgot about the huge waiting list.. I guess that's a testament as to how successful our team is.

No worries, I see plenty of ticket offers on our team's fan forum, it's all good
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't wait!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't wait for the seahawks and the huskies this year. although i predict russell wilsen won't have as good a year this year as he did last year.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    The Seahawks are quick runners. I want to see the Seahawks play the 49ers. Even the QB's run around all over the place.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I just realized that our first preseason game is in August! Sweet!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm excited for professional football and college football. Football makes the end of the summer slightly more bearable.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Both the seahawks and the huskies are supposed to be good this year, but I kind of think the seahawks are overrated and Russel Wilson isn't going to be as good next year as he was last year although the Seahawks secondary isn't overrated and they're probably the best secondary in the NFL as for the Huskies it all starts up front on the offensive and defensive lines and the huskies aren't as good as other teams even though there skill players are as good as other teams-especially there quarterback. He's probably going to play in the NFL when he's done with his college career.

College and Professional football are two of the only things where I can just lay around for several hours and I don't have to be doing something.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    43 more days until our first Saints pre-season game!!!!!!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its been a pretty uhm interesting year for the Patriots, their TE was picked up alright.... By the Police oh and we got Tebow, yeah I'm pumped, I haven't been paying attention to the NFL for a while, since I'm focused on baseball but yeah looking forward to seeing RG111 and The RedSkins too and seeing how they run their offense this year, where key players will be etc;
    Friends Together Together Forever

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote JesusChild View Post
    Its been a pretty uhm interesting year for the Patriots, their TE was picked up alright.... By the Police oh and we got Tebow, yeah I'm pumped, I haven't been paying attention to the NFL for a while, since I'm focused on baseball but yeah looking forward to seeing RG111 and The RedSkins too and seeing how they run their offense this year, where key players will be etc;
    I just want the games to begin. I think all the teams played well last year and they were a lot of fun to watch. And you'd think with all the money they make, they wouldn't need to do illegal things. But oh well, I guess money can go to their heads and cut off the oxygen to their brains.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    My mother sent me the fall line up of the Saints games! Cam is ready for the 2013 pick ems game! Games start in a few weeks.

Life is sweet!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    So Cam, let's get started on the Pick ems. :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.