Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    ...whatever. I doubt they've built a 3D lunar regolith airlock whatever thingy on Mars before. Still, call me materialistic or whatever...but I do actually like being able to use the internet??? And not stuck on some red rock place with three other people doing...whatever you do on Mars...I don't know, what do they do? Sit around and twiddle there thumbs??? I doubt that there's actually much to do on Mars. I wonder what happens if there's a fault with the oxygen supply. Or one of them gets sick. A lot of people who signed up for that seem to be eligible for a pension in 10 years time...

Good luck, I guess. I'm half tempted to do that, but I don't imagine there not going to take somebody who can't hear much. They say the moneys to make sure that you are fully comitted to going to Mars. Not that they could force you, I don't think.
    Die from radiation, die of dehydration, die from asphyxiation, die from starvation, die from extraterrestrial snu snu causing you to run out of water and oxygen, die from having something put a hole in your ship ect. Die from having your suit punctured, die from going out to explore and getting lost and then running out of air, water or food. Get killed by any tremor type works that might live there, get killed by angry Martians, fall into a crater and die or get stuck. Die from having an asteroid or meteor land on you, die from a rock-slide, be buried under red sand, die from a sandstorm, die from any lethal bacteria you might come into contact with on an alien planet, die from the heat and or cold. Die from any other random things that could happen on a planet 9 months away from earth with no hope of rescue or supply's ever.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Good luck, I guess. I'm half tempted to do that, but I don't imagine there not going to take somebody who can't hear much. They say the moneys to make sure that you are fully comitted to going to Mars. Not that they could force you, I don't think.
    Oh I didn't give any money, I stopped there - I wasn't serious!
    life---> <---me

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Monotony View Post
    Die from radiation, die of dehydration, die from asphyxiation, die from starvation, die from extraterrestrial snu snu causing you to run out of water and oxygen, die from having something put a hole in your ship ect. Die from having your suit punctured, die from going out to explore and getting lost and then running out of air, water or food. Get killed by any tremor type works that might live there, get killed by angry Martians, fall into a crater and die or get stuck. Die from having an asteroid or meteor land on you, die from a rock-slide, be buried under red sand, die from a sandstorm, die from any lethal bacteria you might come into contact with on an alien planet, die from the heat and or cold. Die from any other random things that could happen on a planet 9 months away from earth with no hope of rescue or supply's ever.
    I would rather be stranded on the moon at least then I could just jump high enough and with enough force in the direction of the earth float towards it get pulled in and burn up in the atmosphere. Or just open the visor. Mars how ever, either dehydrate, starve, or monoxide.

Should send some cyanide capsules with them for when they realize how fucking stupid going there was.

Or just go float of into space from the moon and drift forever, [BEEP] you conformists and your cremations and or burials on land or at sea.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Monotony View Post
    ...die from going home, crushed by Earth's gravity because there bodies have adjusted to Mars's lesser gravitational field, and they can no longer be on the Earth without having vital organs crushed by the planet.

Quote lasair View Post
    Oh I didn't give any money, I stopped there - I wasn't serious!
    Ha ha...I do wonder how serious about this though some of these applicants will be in ten years time. Or twenty when they've been stuck on Mars for ten years.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy [BEEP] no.
    *** I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round. ***

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't mind living on the Moon, if it were possible to do so.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Is that on a payment plan?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    No idea. I can't imagine that they would be able to bill you from Mars.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Nope, the money is just an application fee. If you end up going to Mars, it's all paid for by sponsors.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know a couple of douchebags that I would love to send there.

Problem is, the Martians would probably send them back!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.