I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Happiness is not a place but a direction

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity." - Henry Van Dyke

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. - Henry Ford

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    No one can male you happy but you

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When you are completely trapped in the movement of thought and the accompanying emotion, stepping outside is not possible because you don't even know that there is an outside. You are trapped in your own movie or dream, trapped in your own hell. To you it is reality and no other reality is possible. And as far as you are concerned, your reaction is the only possible reaction.

-Eckhart Tolle (A New Earth)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    The only person who can stop you from reaching your goals, is you - Maya Angelou
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quotes by Maya Angelou

"Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it."

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it."

“Determine to live life with flair and laughter.”

“History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, however, if faced with courage, need not be lived again.”

"We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated."

"There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it."

"If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning Good morning at total strangers."

"There is no agony like bearing an untold story inside of you."

"All great achievements require time."

"Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently."

"Self-pity in its early stages is as snug as a feather mattress. Only when it hardens does it become uncomfortable."

"There is nothing so pitiful as a young cynic because he has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing."

Quotes by Mother Teresa:

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.”

"Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it."

"Live simply so others may simply live."

"Peace begins with a smile."

"The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway."

"What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family."

"When you don't have anything, then you have everything."

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one."

"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile."

"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love."

"I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much."

Quotes by Mahatma Ghandhi:

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”

“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”

“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

“It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.”

Quotes by Martin Luther King, Jr.:

“Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase.”

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”

“I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear.”

“Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.”

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

The time is always right to do the right thing”

“People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they have not communicated with each other.”

No person has the right to rain on your dreams.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    "bi-winning"

pam's Avatar needs more cowbell
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been." --can't remember who, first name was George

"To listen with an open mind is to be able to understand absolutely anything." --me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." - Tony Robbins

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Every addiction arises from an unconscious refusal to face and move through your own pain. Every addiction starts with pain and ends with pain."

-Eckhart Tolle

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.