Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Out sick from work for like two weeks and my work clothes are getting big now. All that fasting paid off, looking forward to more this weekend.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I haven't weighed myself recently it is usually between 115-130, I am finding that exercise has not been part of my routine recently and I wish that it was.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I probably need to up my calories for a few days then redouble my efforts to break this plateau. Pretty frustrating.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I've had a bit of a setback in my weight loss in the last few months, it's getting me down, I'm hoping to get back on track.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haven't been going to the gym, but I been walking a whole lot, which definitely burns calories and all that lol. Good thing I've been watching what I eat too... so I'm def seeing results now. Diet really is the bulk of your weight loss...or at least, for mine it is..always has been.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're wasting away" my new favorite compliment :}
    NOT weighing myself again until next weekend, so help me God.
    My food guide pyramid has coke zero at the bottom. :b

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, Halloween candy season. And such. I really want turkey skin right now, or maybe chicken skin the crispy greasy stuff. And gravy and mashed potatoes. I love food I really do. A person has to find passion in something

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I currently am eating bacon and pastries not a good choice. To answer you question though NICKTONE look at the sugar content in food many many things have more sugar than you need. You can write down a list of the things that you eat and look at it and see if diet is your issue or not.

I think there used to be a thread on here that asked what did you eat today?

Part of having a healthy diet I think really takes time and effort to be honest.

You can find good advice all over the internet about healthy eating.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nearly everything you don't make yourself (with fresh, individual ingredients—not mixing up Hamburger Helper...¬_¬) will have either too much salt, sugar, or fat (among other things) in it unless you make it a point to only eat at establishments or buy prepared foods that target a health-conscious demographic.

Best to get familiar with your own metabolism, do some research on healthy foods you can enjoy, and make as much of what you eat yourself using as many fresh ingredients as you can. Combine that with an adequate amount of exercise and some patience and you should be good if you can stick with it.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    Nearly everything you don't make yourself (with fresh, individual ingredients—not mixing up Hamburger Helper...¬_¬) will have either too much salt, sugar, or fat (among other things) in it unless you make it a point to only eat at establishments or buy prepared foods that target a health-conscious demographic.

Best to get familiar with your own metabolism, do some research on healthy foods you can enjoy, and make as much of what you eat yourself using as many fresh ingredients as you can. Combine that with an adequate amount of exercise and some patience and you should be good if you can stick with it.
    I was just gonna say, you look like you've lost more weight recently. Don't turn into a stick figure.

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LOL

But ya, I've been gaining weight again... I'd get in cardio each day by walking alot and everything, but my diet is atrocious. Lots of fried foods. LOTS.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well,Actual fitness of the body and weight has own importance in our life so we should be take care of the body weight issues.Some tips here for keep maintain of the body weight and weight loss like,...
    Exercise work
    Swimming and cycling
    Running and jumping
    Drink water in more quantity
    Drink fresh juices and vegetables soup

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've started walking again. I hope to first drop about ten pounds and eat healthier. It's hard to lose weight. I developed some really bad habits when my children were small.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Am down to a U.S. size 8 from my top size of 22. I'd really like to get to a 4.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.