Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lost 3 lbs recently. In total, I've lost 7 lbs. I've got a little over 10 lbs left to lose. Pretty excited. 3 lbs may not seem like much, but I was stuck at 145-146 for a long time, and that's because I was still stuffing my face with fast food. I ate rather well the past 2 weeks and stayed within my daily caloric goal while still getting all my needed nutrients, so yay

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Lol kc

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Marck View Post
    Well,Actual fitness of the body and weight has own importance in our life so we should be take care of the body weight issues.Some tips here for keep maintain of the body weight and weight loss like,...
    Exercise work
    Swimming and cycling
    Running and jumping
    Drink water in more quantity
    Drink fresh juices and vegetables soup
    Might I add that these should be homemade too! I used to think juices and stuff at places like Jamba Juice, Juice It Up, and anywhere else that serves smoothies and all that were healthy lol. Even those Minute Maid things aren't really healthy either (it's filled with tons of sugar). Maybe I'm a total health nut but I refuse to drink those now and just make my own juices and smoothies at home. I don't add any sugar or anything, it's all just fruits.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm thinking of skipping tonight's Pre-Thanksgiving dinner. I'm just gonna feel guilty over anything I'll eat there. I've got a long ways to go to lose weight and I just cannot allow myself to delve into a holiday dinner. Something tells me majority of the food that'll be served will be unhealthy, and even if I have a tiny bit of it, I'll still feel guilty I don't know what I will eat instead, but I'll figure it out...

Plus, I don't usually feel comfortable around the people we'll be having dinner with later tonight. So ya... I think I'm gonna skip tonight's holiday dinner.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stuck on a major plateau! can't wait for this week to be over so I can go back to kicking my [BEEP] at the gym.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I been stuck at a plateau as well.. but a part of me thinks it's because I ate a bit more than I usually do during the last few weeks lol. Trying to whip things into shape again. Now that I have a gym membership at 24-Hr Fitness, and the location I go to is right by my apt, I have no reason not to go.

I'm glad I went from 150 lbs to 135 lbs though. I'd rather be stuck at 135 lbs than 150, so... ya...

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My current weight is 178. I went from 166 to 191 when I was on SSRIs and mood stabilizers but over the past year I've gone back down a little, so I'm now 178.
    My goal is 165.
    My deadline is by the end of April or the beginning of May, so as soon as the weather gets warm. I want to be able to wear swim trunks without a shirt on this summer LOL.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Weight loss can be achieved efficiently may a number of ways and techniques. One need to incorporate few things into your life.
    1.Always choose a healthy diet- A healthy diet will eventually lead to a healthy life. Consuming your meals at appropriate time too will facilitate you in achieving weight loss instantly.
    2.Swap all your junk foods to healthy green leafy veggies- Junk foodstuffs such as pizza,burger and other oily foods can adversely effect your body mass and may give rise to heart related disorders in the future.
    3.Make sure you drink at least 64 ounces of water on a daily basis- Water is known to be the best medicine to cure all of the diseases. Especially water gradually helps in losing weight by burning your calories when mixed with few proportions of lime water.
    4.In order to loose fat rapidly you must consume starchy foodstuffs in moderation- As we all are familiar with the fact that starchy foodstuffs helps in developing the cholesterol levels in the human body. Therefore everyone is requested to consume starchy foodstuffs in moderation.
    5.You must exercise on a daily basis no matter you get additional time for that- Exercise such as walking, jogging and running too can be brilliant for effective weight loss. Because of exertion at the time of workouts our body burns enough calories and it can even solve the problems of a joint pain.
    6.Try lifting heavy weight as much as possible.- Lifting heavy stuffs readily stretches our muscular tissues resulting into excessive weight loss.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well, I finally had the emotional strength to check the scale today.
    I've been walking my dog for about an hour every morning, doing weights at the gym, and limited myself to a 1600-calorie diet.
    I feel awesome

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've quit soda, and I've lost 11 pounds. Down from 221 to around 210.

I'm hoping to get my butt in the gym, and lose the extra pounds!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ive lost about 5 pounds in a month or so, hopefully ill be able to maintain this rate if i keep doing what i have been. im at 190 right now and want to be around 160.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I think I've gone back up 5 or 6 pounds since my surgery :/ I haven't been doing much aside from going for a few walks lately. And eating. A lot. Because I'm bored.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've gained a bit. I hadn't been myself for the past week or two.. and it's really thrown me off. I can't put as much effort into my gym workouts anymore. I'd feel more tired... and a lot less motivated. The events from the past 1-2 days doesn't help much either.

I hope I get my mojo back ASAP.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I want to lose 5kg.

My weight was 60kg last time I went on the scale last Sunday.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Right now I'm not the weight I want to be but I've been much heavier. My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds by this summer though.

234634534.JPG
    ^This is what I looked like after being on Lithium and Risperdal for almost a year, at nearly 200 pounds. Fucking disgusting.

44418_464545106936659_301245185_n.jpg
    ^This is what I looked like before Lithium and Risperdal. I was only about 165 pounds :/ This is ideally what I want to look like again...
    *Edit: No way I was 165 then. I was 140. I got closer to 165 AFTER starting meds. LOL

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.