Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    132.5 lbs as of yesterday morning. Not bad at all considering I had been stuffing my face with junk food and giving into all my PMS cravings. I ate okay yesterday as well (and was pretty active via lots of walking). But today... I've consumed a bit over my daily caloric intake as well as the sodium intake *sigh* way over the sodium intake.

We need more fruits and veggies in this house. And I need more self-control as well.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i wouldn't mind to lose close to 10 pounds. i see my ideal weight as being 113-117, im not sure why. i just remember feeling happy weighing myself and seeing that as my weight. especially at my friends house on his electronic scale that displayed to the tenths of the pound. i was 116 point something, he was closer to 111, but i was perfectly happy being 116, in fact i liked it, i thought it was a good weight for me. i think low 120s is too high. but i don't see myself losing any unless i got prescribed a stimulant (that's actually one reason i wanted one, for the weight loss effects from reducing appetite that i got convinced of from a friend who went from 105 to 95 when he started taking them for his inattentive adhd, and who knows tons about them) or if my budget for food was really restricted, then that might cause me to lose weight too. not because i'd not have enough food but the food i would have wouldn't be very delicious. otherwise im likely to stay in the low 120s i think. oh well.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    After reading my last post on here and seeing that I put that I was like 165 BEFORE Lithium and Risperdal, that was a mistake, LOL. I think I was more like 140. There's no way I was that big before using those meds... Jeez, I was just shooting myself in the foot there by posting that, haha.

I think for now I'm just going to stop eating and work out obsessively. Problem solved
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i think electronic scales in the bathrooms could really add some value to the bathrooms. like to houses that are being shown to prospective buyers. if there's an electronic scale in the bathrooms i think that could tip some people in favor of them. it should be a fancy one that's built into the bathroom somehow. normally i don't really see what the fuss is about on those shows like house hunters with the ceilings fans or granite counter tops or spacious living rooms or whatever are the special features of the house that are supposed to give it prestige or personality, but i think if you told me the bathroom had an electronic scale built into it i would really be curious about that. and want to stand on it and try it out for myself. that's the other thing, it could be like a little distraction for the whole family, each person could take a turn stepping on the scale. how fun does that sound. and if you can make the experience fun that's going to help you sell the house, so i wouldn't be surprised if i started to see scale installations become popular before next year.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Going to the gym is starting to feel like a chore now. I hate it. I want it to be fun and stuff... but I just have no motivation at all to go this week.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm down 6 pounds and one pants size. I think that's progress. But this diet is driving me completely insane

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm 5', 127lbs and my goal is 117. 115-120lbs is my "normal" weight, but the last year I've been so busy I haven't been able to fit in exercise and I was eating a lot of convenience foods so I gained around 10lbs. I'm doing this alternate fasting deal - 3 days a week 500 calories and every other day 1700. I feel like this is working better for me than traditional dieting because when I was doing straight up 1200 calls a day I was constantly worrying about food and feeling deprived. Now I more or less get to eat what I want on non-fast days and on fast days there is only one meal to worry about.

I'm loving the "Daily Workouts" app and my "Simply Yoga" app for exercise - plus "MyFitnessPal" FTW! I started about a week ago, but today was the first day I was brave enough to weigh myself in almost a year. But I already feel lighter!

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I don't have much to lose (for me it's mostly muscle tone I'm looking for) but damn is it ever hard to lose it! >.<
    Stomach weight/love handles are so stubborn. I know my diet needs work too, and I need to quit the nighttime snacking.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Today I worked out for three hours- running, walking, and weights- and I really made sure to stick to my diet. I feel lighter already! LOL.
    I've already lost about 7 pounds so if I keep up with the diet/exercise thing for another few months, I might actually reach my goal!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy crap 3 hours. How exhausted did you feel in the end? lol

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm sick to my stomach thinking about my first day as an intern tomorrow. Screw this diet, I'm eating nachos.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    I'm sick to my stomach thinking about my first day as an intern tomorrow. Screw this diet, I'm eating nachos.
    Tomorrow is my first day as an intern as well haha, good luck! My diet has been awful as well.. due to anxiety and all, but it's not anxiety related to the internship.. it's other stuff.

Still, I need to seriously practice better self-control.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    Tomorrow is my first day as an intern as well haha, good luck! My diet has been awful as well.. due to anxiety and all, but it's not anxiety related to the internship.. it's other stuff.

Still, I need to seriously practice better self-control.
    That's cool about the internship! Anxiety gives me such bad cravings, too. I have a bad habit of eating junk food as a coping mechanism. I need to find the motivation to work out when I'm anxious instead, but it's so much harder.
    Good luck to you too!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to be so physically active. Ever since I had kidsI felt trapped in the house and started eating anything whenever stress would rise. I guess it does temporarily stop anxeity but it is kind of mindless way of soothing yourself into a great big doughy fatso. Today, i will exercise right after I mop the floor. I've been kind of moping about due to an earlier disagreement with my husband.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    In the past 4 or 5 weeks, I have lost 10 pounds!!!
    I now weigh about 160. Only 10 more to go!!! My jeans are way looser!
    As horribly irritating as this diet truly is, I'm feeling much better about myself. I've been keeping up with the exercise too. Yay!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.